Made a compromise and went to church this morning

-
I was raised in a Christian home. Mom would say "put on your glad rags"! In Pennsylvania, we went to the Otterbein United Brethren. I accepted Christ as my savior when I was 13 years old. About the time I got my driver's license, I quit going and my parents didn't push.

I believed and lived my life like I did, but didn't attend church much until my wife left and I became a single parent of a 6 year old boy. I wanted my son "raised up in the way".

Now 24 years later my wife and I are raising a grandson (her son's son, not mine) and we are active in church.

I can feel the presence of God in the church we are members of. I drink, sometimes more than I should!! I curse occasionally, I'm a sinner...but I try very hard to treat people the way I want to be treated.

Yup, lots of hypocrites in church. Funny story. The last church we were visiting for six months when I caught a deacon checking out my wife's ***. oh yeah, he was definitely checking her out. Bent over and everything. Then he had the nerve to walk over to where we were sitting to greet us and said "the Lord is going to be here today". I responded, "the Lord is already here". When I mentioned it to the pastor, he totally stood up for the guy. We never went back.

I can live without going to church and know I'm a Christian, but feeling God's presence in church is worth it to me.

I left the box church too. They were stuck. Did not preach the whole message. Said the OT ended at the cross.
Yet every branch that does not bear fruit will be cut off, and burned.
A branch that does bear, will be pruned so that it can bear more fruit. I think that's in John.
Yes we are commanded to judge. Do not be fooled by the judge-not lest ye be judged verse. Read it in it's entirety. We are to judge every one and everything,to prove all things, lest we be led astray. Go read the WHOLE Book . This is why we have over 42,000 different denominations today, everyone is doing what is right in their own eyes. And this is why Jesus laments "will I find any" asking about Believers, at His return.
Jesus is looking for Believers. I (my opinion),doubt He will find them in the church. Since I left the church in 2000, I have stumbled across 4 of them, on 4 different occasions, and had Bible Study with them; what an experience, each one.
Today's churches are sick and/or sleeping.And they teach errors. The original churches were house churches, meeting in secret, because there were hunters of Christians, sent out to exterminate them; Paul himself had been authorized to murder them whenever/where-ever he found them. God Himself had to correct and change Paul.
House churches, maybe basement churches, maybe hiding in caves churches. Think about it; A small group of people gathering together, studying themselves to be approved, and rightly dividing the word; where ever two or three are gathered in His name, there He promised to be, and with signs and wonders following, and supernatural healings.And Go ye into all the world preaching the Gospel, and baptizing, and greater works than these shall we do..
You see much if any of that in your church?
I see a bunch of half-asleep sheep, going to the slaughter, brainwashed with errors omissions and outright lies.
So are there hypocrites in church. I have seen many.
Are there "good" non-Christians? I have seen many.
The thing is that there is only one way into the coming New Kingdom, and being "good"is not in the plan, nor is being in church, half asleep. You absolutely have to have your name written in the Book of Life. And if your name is in there, then you have a primary mandate to obey Gods laws and commands, and several other secondary mandates, as well. The principle ones being to confess Jesus among men, that Jesus will confess you before His Father, And to forgive 7 x 70 times,essentially without limit, because if we do not forgive, then Jesus is not required to forgive us either.
This is how we know our brothers, by their works...... not necessarily by what they say.And if they have been studying long enough, you will see them grow to a good old age full of years and still healthy and strong. Why is that? Because we as Believers are given, in the name of Jesus,the power to cast out demons, and evil spirits, the authors of sickness, diseases, and infirmities.
God put those entities on this earth. We can't see 'em, but that don't mean they ain't here with us. And they love to attack believers. They care not a bit about the goats or the lost, because in their eyes those are already destined to the Fire. But they care deeply to afflict Believers, to weaken their faith, and cause them to backslide, and perhaps the Believer will lose his salvation. Oh you believe in-once-saved-always-saved; who taught you that? I bet you believe in a rapture too then: who taught you that. Go read the Book; thatchit ain't in the Book. That is a tradition of men, just like Sunday-Worship. OOps I digress.
So the demons or evil-spirits (different entities) , if they are able to steal your salvation, are happy campers. We have to guard ourselves against them, and to protect our salvation,and to learn how to get rid of them when they attach themselves to us. Christians love to say they are immune to demonic attack, Hah! Show me chapter and verse; that is another erroneous teaching. They maybe don't get attacked because they are not Believers. Believers are PROMISED to have tribulation in this world. It's a promise. If you think you are a Believer and you don't have tribulation, you better start thinking about that. If you are a married Believer and your wife is sick or afflicted or full of disease and you are not; you better think about that..... because as far as God is concerned, the first time you went into your wife, the two of you became one flesh; do you think the evil-one somehow missed that? Never! You better gird up your loins and fight for her! Do you think when your car breaks down, oh well, you'll just throw some money at it and it will get better? No take dominion of your gifts, the things God has provided for you. Be a good steward; don't bury your stash in the ground. Take dominion of your house and yard and animals and every place your foot touches from the deepest underground to the underside of the dome, that no demon can enter there. Command angels to stand at your bed at night to deflect the fiery darts of the evil ones, while you are asleep. Command angels to run along side your car when you travel to deflect the evil works of the evil ones. Do you think bad things happen to good people by coincidence? I don't think so Tim... The Believer left the door open somewhere.
You have to divorce Believer from Christian. There are probably millions of people who say they are Christians, but they will go down to the pit, for they are NOT Believers. They are going thru the motions of being Christians, blindly believing their teachers who have secretly crept in unawares, and teach for commandments, the doctrines of men.
There may be Believers among them from time to time, but we divorce ourselves from them when our spirits stir us to the truth.
Of the 4 Believers I have met, 3 have abandoned the church, while one is struggling with his dilemma; I believe he will also soon abandon his LIFE-LONG Luthernism.
There may be Believers who have never set foot in a box-church.I haven't yet met one, but that don't meanchit. By their works you will know them. I cast out a bait to almost everyone I meet, and if they bite, I am quick to ask if they are a Believer. Thing is; in the coming tribulation, I want to know who my brothers are, cuz we may have to band together to survive. Brothers are eager to find eachother. Some are taken aback at my bluntness, but hey, they took the bait, and so let's talk. Others were fakers, and want to fight, I shake off my sandals and move along. I don't cast bait among the sharks.
And then there's the wildcard; remember the thief on the cross, perhaps a career criminal who confessed Jesus before men, just hours before death. And Jesus accepted him. This shows us that God wants who He wants, and is able to snatch a sinner from death's door.
My 2cents

Last edited:
Heck....one of those Velosity TV shows, the dude sold the Superbird for how many $$$$ ?.... it was B3 blue and the engine compartment was WHITE!!!!! ( door jams also!). ha

I was reading the other night (book of JOB I believe)...

...thou shall NEVER paint an engine compartment a non-corresponding color.

:lol:

I might have read it wrong though!

I was reading the other night (book of JOB I believe)...

...thou shall NEVER paint an engine compartment a non-corresponding color.

:lol:

I might have read it wrong though!
I am a sinner. That's why I go every week. (I had to paint it something)

engine 296.jpg

I left the box church too. They were stuck. Did not preach the whole message. Said the OT ended at the cross.
Yet every branch that does not bear fruit will be cut off, and burned.
A branch that does bear, will be pruned so that it can bear more fruit. I think that's in John.
Yes we are commanded to judge. Do not be fooled by the judge-not lest ye be judged verse. Read it in it's entirety. We are to judge every one and everything,to prove all things, lest we be led astray. Go read the WHOLE Book . This is why we have over 42,000 different denominations today, everyone is doing what is right in their own eyes. And this is why Jesus laments "will I find any" asking about Believers, at His return.
Jesus is looking for Believers. I (my opinion),doubt He will find them in the church. Since I left the church in 2000, I have stumbled across 4 of them, on 4 different occasions, and had Bible Study with them; what an experience, each one.
Today's churches are sick and/or sleeping.And they teach errors. The original churches were house churches, meeting in secret, because there were hunters of Christians, sent out to exterminate them; Paul himself had been authorized to murder them whenever/where-ever he found them. God Himself had to correct and change Paul.
House churches, maybe basement churches, maybe hiding in caves churches. Think about it; A small group of people gathering together, studying themselves to be approved, and rightly dividing the word; where ever two or three are gathered in His name, there He promised to be, and with signs and wonders following, and supernatural healings.And Go ye into all the world preaching the Gospel, and baptizing, and greater works than these shall we do..
You see much if any of that in your church?
I see a bunch of half-asleep sheep, going to the slaughter, brainwashed with errors omissions and outright lies.
So are there hypocrites in church. I have seen many.
Are there "good" non-Christians? I have seen many.
The thing is that there is only one way into the coming New Kingdom, and being "good"is not in the plan, nor is being in church, half asleep. You absolutely have to have your name written in the Book of Life. And if your name is in there, then you have a primary mandate to obey Gods laws and commands, and several other secondary mandates, as well. The principle ones being to confess Jesus among men, that Jesus will confess you before His Father, And to forgive 7 x 70 times,essentially without limit, because if we do not forgive, then Jesus is not required to forgive us either.
This is how we know our brothers, by their works...... not necessarily by what they say.And if they have been studying long enough, you will see them grow to a good old age full of years and still healthy and strong. Why is that? Because we as Believers are given, in the name of Jesus,the power to cast out demons, and evil spirits, the authors of sickness, diseases, and infirmities.
God put those entities on this earth. We can't see 'em, but that don't mean they ain't here with us. And they love to attack believers. They care not a bit about the goats or the lost, because in their eyes those are already destined to the Fire. But they care deeply to afflict Believers, to weaken their faith, and cause them to backslide, and perhaps the Believer will lose his salvation. Oh you believe in-once-saved-always-saved; who taught you that? I bet you believe in a rapture too then: who taught you that. Go read the Book; thatchit ain't in the Book. That is a tradition of men, just like Sunday-Worship. OOps I digress.
So the demons or evil-spirits (different entities) , if they are able to steal your salvation, are happy campers. We have to guard ourselves against them, and to protect our salvation,and to learn how to get rid of them when they attach themselves to us. Christians love to say they are immune to demonic attack, Hah! Show me chapter and verse; that is another erroneous teaching. They maybe don't get attacked because they are not Believers. Believers are PROMISED to have tribulation in this world. It's a promise. If you think you are a Believer and you don't have tribulation, you better start thinking about that. If you are a married Believer and your wife is sick or afflicted or full of disease and you are not; you better think about that..... because as far as God is concerned, the first time you went into your wife, the two of you became one flesh; do you think the evil-one somehow missed that? Never! You better gird up your loins and fight for her! Do you think when your car breaks down, oh well, you'll just throw some money at it and it will get better? No take dominion of your gifts, the things God has provided for you. Be a good steward; don't bury your stash in the ground. Take dominion of your house and yard and animals and every place your foot touches from the deepest underground to the underside of the dome, that no demon can enter there. Command angels to stand at your bed at night to deflect the fiery darts of the evil ones, while you are asleep. Command angels to run along side your car when you travel to deflect the evil works of the evil ones. Do you think bad things happen to good people by coincidence? I don't think so Tim... The Believer left the door open somewhere.
You have to divorce Believer from Christian. There are probably millions of people who say they are Christians, but they will go down to the pit, for they are NOT Believers. They are going thru the motions of being Christians, blindly believing their teachers who have secretly crept in unawares, and teach for commandments, the doctrines of men.
There may be Believers among them from time to time, but we divorce ourselves from them when our spirits stir us to the truth.
Of the 4 Believers I have met, 3 have abandoned the church, while one is struggling with his dilemma; I believe he will also soon abandon his LIFE-LONG Luthernism.
There may be Believers who have never set foot in a box-church.I haven't yet met one, but that don't meanchit. By their works you will know them. I cast out a bait to almost everyone I meet, and if they bite, I am quick to ask if they are a Believer. Thing is; in the coming tribulation, I want to know who my brothers are, cuz we may have to band together to survive. Brothers are eager to find eachother. Some are taken aback at my bluntness, but hey, they took the bait, and so let's talk. Others were fakers, and want to fight, I shake off my sandals and move along. I don't cast bait among the sharks.
And then there's the wildcard; remember the thief on the cross, perhaps a career criminal who confessed Jesus before men, just hours before death. And Jesus accepted him. This shows us that God wants who He wants, and is able to snatch a sinner from death's door.
My 2cents

Long , blunt , and to the point !~ Gotta agree about 100% !!

footnote , where do they come up with skipping the 6th trump ?--------food for thot.

skep419 said:
we’ve been back and forth on what church to go to. I grew up going to a Lutheran church and the one she went to kinda freaked me out.
Long story short I’m going to have to get used to the people with their arms in the air. Good music and sermon though.
VERY Humble Respects Sir,
--Religion is not Intimacy--
--The Christ chooses relationships ---

Question.....Let's say there is man who is new a believer, converted from a middle eastern type religion, and he is attending your church. He is growing in the Word and on fire for Jesus. (stay with me here AJ)
But in a short while we find out he has five wives. What do you do? Kick him out of "your" church?
Or do your disciple him and let his family attend? I say disciple him, let them all attend.
Next question.. Two married gays want to attend your church, just attend, not membership. They have been reading the Bible and want to know more. Do you kick them to the curb? Or do you try to lead them to Christ. I say try to lead them to Christ.
I was convicted sometime ago about how I approached those who don't know Jesus as Savior.
The Lord showed me that sinners don't convict sinners. The Holy Spirit is the only one who can do that.
Also, 1 Corinthians 13. I may know all things, but have not Love, then I'm just a rusty, noisy old gong.

Love God....with your whole being, in Christ.

Love others.....Fellowship is important, they need you and you need them.

Make Disciples......Lead others to Christ, teach them God's Word, help them grow.

Solomon had 700 wives and concubines besides. Abraham married his half-sister and boinked his wife's handmaid. Jacob had Rachel and Leah, for whom he worked 14 years for that crook, Laban, and two handmaids, besides.
Monogamy is not the Bible's strong suit. Why is it illegal by law in the country? The only place we are told anything about one wife is to be a deacon, and God calls deacons.
As for two married guys; shame on you.
Try to read your Bible with a better understanding of Why God abhors homosexuality.
Leviticus 18
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. 23Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion. 24Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you: 25And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it,

Love the Lord your God with all your heart,soul, and might, is the first and Greatest Commandment.
If God calls men lying with men an abomination, Who are YOU to judge otherwise. If God says take them to the city gate and stone them to DEATH, who are you to argue with God?
How is arguing and countermanding God, any kind of sign to God,of you loving him?
It is because of rebellion that satan was cast down to earth; because of rebellion that God caused the giants to kill eachother,you know, those swing both ways giants that corrupted the pre-flood world; because of rebellion that the Great Flood had to be;because of rebellion that God slaughtered his own people; and because of rebellion that He divorced and abandoned them.
So Go ahead and love the rebellious homosexuals; cuz they sure won't get any from me.
Here's the deal;
No one comes to the Father......... unless the SPIRIT first draws him.
Imagine the Spirit drawing the abomination; the reason he cast out the nation before the Abrahamites, The abominable nation who were living in the Land of Canaan,and doing their abominable things, which thing God hates;and is the whole entire reason for Him bringing His people out of Egypt, in which nation the Egyptians too had public sex orgies;
imagine the Spirit drawing them.
But; go ahead witness; Faith without works is dead. The vine that does not produce fruit will be cut off. Our jobs as disciples is to plant seeds, to water them and to be a husbandman to out plantings. We do our part and God does His. If you feel the Spirit pushing you in that direction, who am I to argue with the Spirit. Give it your best shot.
Just try not to found a religion on it and thus join the other 42,000 denominations all preaching what is right in their own eyes.
You gotta understand where homosexuality began, to understand why God hates it.
We have no Commandment not to become,be or be born, a homosexual, but it, along with every other imaginable sin is covered by the Greatest Commandment.
But how, HOW, do we love God? He tells us; if we obey His laws and commands, THEN He will know that we love Him. As Believers, we ought do only those things God loves, and to NOT do any of the things He hates.

Mathew
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Do what you know you gotta do.
As for me, I'm staying as far away from those guys as I can, lest their DNA infect me, and I become unawares, an abomination to my God. When God was handing out the blessings and cursings at Mt Ebal, He said something like;
after you have driven out these evil nations, and you are settled in and have destroyed their places of worship, etc; DO NOT inquire how this nation worshiped their Gods, lest it become a snare to you. That is good enough for me. Try to remember God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow,there is no waffling around with Him. If homosexuality was an abomination 3000 years ago, it's still an abomination today.. God made the skunk with stink in it, and only God can take the stink out.
Prepare the ground, plant the seed, water it, and God will do the rest. It took Him 40 years to get the stink outta me.

Last edited:
Imagine the Spirit drawing the abomination
So your saying I have to be good before I get saved?!? All sin is an abomination.

As for me, I'm staying as far away from those guys as I can, lest their DNA infect me, and I become unawares, an abomination to my God.
I think you had a bad reaction to a simple question. Would you try to lead a gay person to Christ if they came to your church? BTW it has been done. Gay people getting saved and turning away from the gay life style. People are coming out of Islam to Christ. Those are some of the same descendants driven out of the Promised land, right?
Does the Blood of Yeshua only save people from sins that you deem worthy? Are you telling me that Yeshua has no power to save a gay person because you don't want them near you?

So your saying I have to be good before I get saved?!? All sin is an abomination.

I think you had a bad reaction to a simple question. Would you try to lead a gay person to Christ if they came to your church? BTW it has been done. Gay people getting saved and turning away from the gay life style. People are coming out of Islam to Christ. Those are some of the same descendants driven out of the Promised land, right?
Does the Blood of Yeshua only save people from sins that you deem worthy? Are you telling me that Yeshua has no power to save a gay person because you don't want them near you?

ok...il play
we all know God destroyed the city of Sodom right ?
and, i guess we all know WHY He did that right ?

now, look up Ezekiel 16:49 and tell me that doesnt sound like the country we live in now
my point?
lets not let one sin define people
Yes, it is an abomination, and Yes, God told us to stone sodomites outside the city...however the same goes for children who disobey their parents (Deuteronomy 21:18-21)
that is old testament, what does the new testament say? "for whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend at one point, he is guilty of all"

i guess ill refer back to Dr. McGee to answer the question (and im quoting from memory, so forgive me if its not exactly how he said it)

it does not matter if people are married, divorced or living together, if they do not know Jesus, they will go to hell

oh, and one more thought, i use this one on my kids all the time
1st Corinthians 5:12-13
For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

so, in short, should we share the Gospel with the sodomite couple ?
absolutely
should they be allowed to join our Church?
absolutely not

Ding! we have a winner!!!! on all points. Thank you, you explained that better than I could have.
BTW, I dig Dr. Mcgee too!

This is why I don't hang out with Christians They zero in on one thing and twist all around and reapply it to say whatever the want. That is how you got your escape rapture. That is how you got your 1947 Israel regathered. That is how you got everything ended at the cross. And that is how you got your gap-theory, and your ball-earth belief, and your 42000plus denominations, and oh so much more. And when the "aliens" come to save the world, you guys are gonna eat it up.
If you can't get sense out of my simple post, how can you get sense out of anything? And no islamites were not in the the Land of Canaan, Canaanites were in the Land of Canaan; the seven tribes of Giants commonly referred to as the ites;
Jushua 10 And Joshua said, Hereby ye shall know that the living God is among you, and that he will without fail drive out from before you the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Hivites, and the Perizzites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Jebusites..
These ites were squatters on Shem's prized piece of real-estate,allotted to him by His father Noah, right after the flood, that Canaan the usurper took. That wasn't the worst part tho; these Giants were Devil worshipers and sexual deviants, and child murderers and cannibals, and they had been denied salvation centuries earlier. Their Spirits did not come from God; their fathers had been called reprobate bastards.
It is for this latter reason that God raised up the weakest nation on earth, and brought them to the threshold of the Promised Land. And it is because of their refusal to enter, that they were forced into the 40 year desert-march, until all that rebellious generation died, except Joshua and Caleb, who had said " we are well able". And the second time, they followed the Mighty Arm of the Lord and, took it back.
This was the best land on the post-flood earth, and it had been allotted to Shem, the many-great grandfather of the coming Son of God-Almighty. Canaan stole it. And God made it right.
Islam claims Abraham as their great grandfather, thru Ishmael the son of Hagar the handmaid. Ishmael and his progeny were cursed to never inherit the Kingdom of God. By Whom? By Sarai the wife of Abraham, and not-yet mother of Jacob the father of the nation Israel. Ishmael was the firstborn of Abraham and the proof off the power of his seed, and so by law entitled to a double inheritance. Instead his father committed the child's fate to his jealous wife, who promptly kicked the child and his mother out, to die in the desert. But Hagar had a change of heart and cried out to the God of Abraham who heard her and had mercy on them both. To Ishmael was then granted it to be the father of many many people. And God kept His promise didn't He? But God never challenged Sarai's curse. So if Christians want to pray for a Muslim; it better be by the unction of the Holy Spirit, else it is a complete waste of time.
BTW;
reciting a little prayer at the front of the church, does not make you a saved person. If you believe that, then you will go down to the pit.
Salvation does require works.
Firstly, you have to come to complete halt in your life and believe on the name of Jesus. This is not like believing in gravity. It comes with a huge package; including believing on the atoning power of His shed blood, and that He took all our sicknesses, diseases, and infirmities. and that He gave up His Spirit on that cross, and that he arose from his death bed and walked among men for weeks afterwards. and that He was the final sacrifice, which was the fulfillment of the law.
Nothing else changed. Your Jesus did not abolish the rest of the Law, just the sacrificial system, and the therefore the tithing system. Those two were attached like Siamese twins.
But I digress.
To him who believes it is granted to become a son of God. Are you then saved? If you die at that moment or like the thief on the cross, then yes. But if you then, minutes or hours, or whatever , then go back to your old ways, you will be thumbing your nose at God, which He doesn't take kindly to. Yes if you confess and repent, God will take you back; but how many times can you get away with that insolent behavior, before God turns His back on your lying mouth?Remember by our works will God know our hearts. Backsliders are told that He will make it way harder to get back to Him.
Secondly;
No! In addition to Believing,We are also commanded to Love God. by obedience to his Laws and Commands. This is how God knows we mean business, by our works
Thirdly
We have to endure in the above way, to our last breath.
And that is/are works.
Otherly
Now if you want extras, God has a list of things you can do that will grant you crowns on Judgement Day. Those too are works. But you don't get the payback unless you work out your salvation with fear and trembling, that your name remains in the Book of Life. If your name gets blotted out, you miss the crowns, and rightly so. Every where you look in the Bible are works.
And then there is the Mark of the Beast; if you accept it, yur done, off to the pit you will go, and no mercy.
It's just a test Man, just a test to separate the goats from the sheep, the tares from the wheat.
Can God save a Muslim or a Gay, Well,there are at least two answers to that;
1) God put a plan into effect, and it is not open to discussion. So if that person obeys the plan then I guess we'll see him/her in the sheep-line on the appointed day. The plan is simple; Believe, Love (which requires obedience), and endure. one two three. Of course that gay person will have to repent of the abominable thing he has been doing.
2) I've said this before, God wants who He wants,we don't have to understand it.
God wanted the murderer Cain.When Cain slew Abel,God let Cain live, only marking him, and sending him away; divorcing him from his rightful double-portion inheritance.
And,God wanted the murderer Paul.
And God wanted the adulterer and murder David who took Bathsheba from her husbands still warm murdered body.
It may be that God wants a certain gay person.If that person is drawn by the Holy Spirit, or if a third party is moved by the Spirit to intervene,and that gay person free-will chooses the plan, then I guess we'll see him/her in the sheep-line on the appointed day.
3) the predestination wildcard. God want who He wants. He worked on me for 40 years and I fought hard not to switch camps.PERHAPS I was predestined to the Kingdom; nevertheless I still have to follow the plan.
4) and finally;The spirit returns to Him who gave it.
Not everyone on the face of the earth today has a God-given Spirit. There are many already destined to death, who have no hope, and can never enter the New Kingdom.
It's just a test Man, Life on this earth is just a test to separate the goats from the sheep, the tares from the wheat. We do our part and He CANNOT refuse us entrance. God's Word is final.And is no respector of persons. The thing that is written WILL be.
Knock yourself out. But when you witness, be sure you are talking to the human.

Last edited:
This is why I don't hang out with Christians They zero in on one thing and twist all around and reapply it to say whatever the want. That is how you got your escape rapture. That is how you got your 1947 Israel regathered. That is how you got everything ended at the cross. And that is how you got your gap-theory, and your ball-earth belief, and your 42000plus denominations, and oh so much more. And when the "aliens" come to save the world, you guys are gonna eat it up.
If you can't get sense out of my simple post, how can you get sense out of anything? And no islamites were not in the the Land of Canaan, Canaanites were in the Land of Canaan; the seven tribes of Giants commonly referred to as the ites;
Jushua 10 And Joshua said, Hereby ye shall know that the living God is among you, and that he will without fail drive out from before you the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Hivites, and the Perizzites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Jebusites..
These ites were squatters on Shem's prized piece of real-estate,allotted to him by His father Noah, right after the flood, that Canaan the usurper took. That wasn't the worst part tho; these Giants were Devil worshipers and sexual deviants, and child murderers and cannibals, and they had been denied salvation centuries earlier. Their Spirits did not come from God; their fathers had been called reprobate bastards.
It is for this latter reason that God raised up the weakest nation on earth, and brought them to the threshold of the Promised Land. And it is because of their refusal to enter, that they were forced into the 40 year desert-march, until all that rebellious generation died, except Joshua and Caleb, who had said " we are well able". And the second time, they followed the Mighty Arm of the Lord and, took it back.
This was the best land on the post-flood earth, and it had been allotted to Shem, the many-great grandfather of the coming Son of God-Almighty. Canaan stole it. And God made it right.
Islam claims Abraham as their great grandfather, thru Ishmael the son of Hagar the handmaid. Ishmael and his progeny were cursed to never inherit the Kingdom of God. By Whom? By Sarai the wife of Abraham, and not-yet mother of Jacob the father of the nation Israel. Ishmael was the firstborn of Abraham and the proof off the power of his seed, and so by law entitled to a double inheritance. Instead his father committed the child's fate to his jealous wife, who promptly kicked the child and his mother out, to die in the desert. But Hagar had a change of heart and cried out to the God of Abraham who heard her and had mercy on them both. To Ishmael was then granted it to be the father of many many people. And God kept His promise didn't He? But God never challenged Sarai's curse. So if Christians want to pray for a Muslim; it better be by the unction of the Holy Spirit, else it is a complete waste of time.
BTW;
reciting a little prayer at the front of the church, does not make you a saved person. If you believe that, then you will go down to the pit.
Salvation does require works.
Firstly, you have to come to complete halt in your life and believe on the name of Jesus. This is not like believing in gravity. It comes with a huge package; including believing on the atoning power of His shed blood, and that He took all our sicknesses, diseases, and infirmities. and that He gave up His Spirit on that cross, and that he arose from his death bed and walked among men for weeks afterwards. and that He was the final sacrifice, which was the fulfillment of the law.
Nothing else changed. Your Jesus did not abolish the rest of the Law, just the sacrificial system, and the therefore the tithing system. Those two were attached like Siamese twins.
But I digress.
To him who believes it is granted to become a son of God. Are you then saved? If you die at that moment or like the thief on the cross, then yes. But if you then, minutes or hours, or whatever , then go back to your old ways, you will be thumbing your nose at God, which He doesn't take kindly to. Yes if you confess and repent, God will take you back; but how many times can you get away with that insolent behavior, before God turns His back on your lying mouth?Remember by our works will God know our hearts. Backsliders are told that He will make it way harder to get back to Him.
Secondly;
No! In addition to Believing,We are also commanded to Love God. by obedience to his Laws and Commands. This is how God knows we mean business, by our works
Thirdly
We have to endure in the above way, to our last breath.
And that is/are works.
Otherly
Now if you want extras, God has a list of things you can do that will grant you crowns on Judgement Day. Those too are works. But you don't get the payback unless you work out your salvation with fear and trembling, that your name remains in the Book of Life. If your name gets blotted out, you miss the crowns, and rightly so. Every where you look in the Bible are works.
And then there is the Mark of the Beast; if you accept it, yur done, off to the pit you will go, and no mercy.
It's just a test Man, just a test to separate the goats from the sheep, the tares from the wheat.
Can God save a Muslim or a Gay, Well,there are at least two answers to that;
1) God put a plan into effect, and it is not open to discussion. So if that person obeys the plan then I guess we'll see him/her in the sheep-line on the appointed day. The plan is simple; Believe, Love (which requires obedience), and endure. one two three. Of course that gay person will have to repent of the abominable thing he has been doing.
2) I've said this before, God wants who He wants,we don't have to understand it.
God wanted the murderer Cain.When Cain slew Abel,God let Cain live, only marking him, and sending him away; divorcing him from his rightful double-portion inheritance.
And,God wanted the murderer Paul.
And God wanted the adulterer and murder David who took Bathsheba from her husbands still warm murdered body.
It may be that God wants a certain gay person.If that person is drawn by the Holy Spirit, or if a third party is moved by the Spirit to intervene,and that gay person free-will chooses the plan, then I guess we'll see him/her in the sheep-line on the appointed day.
3) the predestination wildcard. God want who He wants. He worked on me for 40 years and I fought hard not to switch camps.PERHAPS I was predestined to the Kingdom; nevertheless I still have to follow the plan.
4) and finally;The spirit returns to Him who gave it.
Not everyone on the face of the earth today has a God-given Spirit. There are many already destined to death, who have no hope, and can never enter the New Kingdom.
It's just a test Man, Life on this earth is just a test to separate the goats from the sheep, the tares from the wheat. We do our part and He CANNOT refuse us entrance. God's Word is final.And is no respector of persons. The thing that is written WILL be.
Knock yourself out. But when you witness, be sure you are talking to the human.
Isreal reclaimed her land in 1948, it`s a matter of world history-----------------

There's a lot of good things out there that just don't jive with that 'ol time religion. That shows how God isn't limited to our standards!!!
The 12 boys told Jesus that there were others using His (Jesus) name to cast out demons or healing people, saying, "Master, we saw someone casting out demons in Your name; and we tried to prevent him because he does not follow along with us. Jesus told him, "Don't stop him! Because whoever is not against you is for you." Luke 9:49,50

The truth hurts! Now days people want to hear what best suits them but not what GOD almighty really wants from us. That is why all these so called self help gurus have become millionaires. I won't get into long details but I am a believer in Jesus Christ. I was a lost soul/sinner in my youth. Went through many hard and very rough patches thruoghout my life. But when I came to the good Lord our savior my life changed for the better. However, this did not happen overnight but things slowly but surely changed for the best. Granted we still will suffer and go through pain. But now I have someone to truly count on to be there for me no matter what!

-
Back