Made in China quality control!!

-

340MPR

Reaction score
I never caught this till today, have a look at the warning label on my cheapo made in China die grinder, it’s a good laugh!!!
D16566B5-3CDE-4F95-BB62-88ED77B8ED06.jpeg

I remember buying one of those at harbor freight for 7.99

The girl tried to sell me lifetime replacement insurance for it...for only 9.99
And I could not for the life of me explain to her why that didn't make sense

In the 80's I worked for a small HVAC/R company and we were building refrigeration dehydrator dry kilns, and used some Japanese Micom shaft drive screw compressors. The boss was laughing, while reading the poorly copied "service manual," which "I guess" had been translated from Japanese-toChinese-toHebrew-to Russian-to-????-and back to Speenglish

They were talking about the TEFRON SEALS LOLOL

Maybe we are missing some translations here and a good laugh... LOL

Label Warning: Please breathe lube into the tools usually .

die grinder (2).jpeg

I remember buying one of those at harbor freight for 7.99

The girl tried to sell me lifetime replacement insurance for it...for only 9.99
And I could not for the life of me explain to her why that didn't make sense
We have one of those people at the local Horror Fright. He won't take no for an answer... Wanted to sell me the lifetime replacement for a wall cabinet I bought... After the second "no" I had to get a little loud and tell him to either ring it up or put it back in the warehouse.

I have a drill press.
Original motor had a label that read.
If motor stop and make click noise, turn the off control and find some to do the fixing job

Bought a cheap belt drive table top milling machine years ago. Part of the instructions read: "do not operate device in the sunshine place" Also got a swivel milling vise. The base was made like a wedge, had to mill it flat to make it useable. For political correctness, not saying where they were made.

Maybe we are missing some translations here and a good laugh... LOL

Label Warning: Please breathe lube into the tools usually .

View attachment 1715839094

Thank you for bringing this post back to earth, there’s a reason I posted it in the jokes and funny stuff page! By the way I’m still trying to figure out how often I should usually breathe lube into this die grinder lol.
Mike N.

Bought a cheap belt drive table top milling machine years ago. Part of the instructions read: "do not operate device in the sunshine place" Also got a swivel milling vise. The base was made like a wedge, had to mill it flat to make it useable. For political correctness, not saying where they were made.
Wristareen taste Wrousy. Am I close?

-
Back