magic eraser

-
This didn't happen did it?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuVIORTSw6A"]Family Guy: Peters Face Falls Off - YouTube[/ame]

You know Adam you posting pictures of how well the erasers work maybe you can do a thread on what works and don't work in car detailing.

My order went around in circles in China Post for a month. They kept going between the same three locations but they have finally hit American (NY) soil as of yesterday.

My order went around in circles in China Post for a month. They kept going between the same three locations but they have finally hit American (NY) soil as of yesterday.

Lol, we got ours about three weeks ago. Ordered them after seeing this thread. My wife loves them.

Lol, we got ours about three weeks ago. Ordered them after seeing this thread. My wife loves them.

ours showed up withing a week, strangely fast. they erasers seem comprable, perhaps slightly more aggressive that the name brand. I like that they are cut smaller since I toss them when they get funky, often before they are used up.

Thanks again for the tip Adam.

-Chris

-
Back