magic eraser

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
don't know what the hell these things are made of but damn do they clean a white interior.. even the walmart brand works well..

http://www.mrclean.com/en_US/magic-eraser.do

products_original232x234.jpg

I buy them off ebay, 200 at a time.

Attachments

• 1234252_10151523356916199_1527616086_n.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 356
I buy them off ebay, 200 at a time.

I WAS just fixin to eat. I couldda gone all day without seein all that. How can people drive crap around like that? That's just nasty. Looks like somebody foamed their shorts for years in that seat.

I WAS just fixin to eat. I couldda gone all day without seein all that. How can people drive crap around like that? That's just nasty. Looks like somebody foamed their shorts for years in that seat.

I sent a friend this link and he had to ask me where the before/after pic was becuase all he could see was the pic with the shadow on the seat :wack:

Holy crap, literally, what are you cleaning that you need 200 at a time? I like the things but I think I've gone through 20 in the last three years!

Regards,

Joe Dokes

Yeah I won a detail shop. I would rather not buy from China but 100 for $20 Vs 4 for $5 if I but the Mr clean ones that are probably made in Chin and boxed in the US. Al most everything else I use I get as local as possible.

Oh the dirt on the seat is from her dog sitting on it. Dont worry though, She has plenty of money to replace the car.

These things take crayon off white painted walls like no ones business too!

Ask my 2 year old....

Just dont use them to take marker off your daughters face. Ask my wife why.

-
Back