Magnum 360 Power Steering Bracket Bolts

-

JoJo

Reaction score
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew the measurements of the bolts that are used for the bracket on the power steering pump. I've searched around and couldn't find anything.

Thanks!

20230107_163650.jpg

The factory Magnum power steering bracket bolts to the Magnum head with one bolt that is 4 1/4", one bolt that is 3 1/4", one bolt that is 2", and one stud that is 2" and all four have captured washers. The stud is where the ground cable would attach on the trucks with a nut. The nut side of the stud for the cable is 3/4" and the nut itself has a captured washer.

The bracket bolts to the factory Magnum power steering pump with four metric bolts with captured washers. Three are 10mm 1.25x25mm and the fourth is 10mm 1.5x15mm. Do not mix these up as the long ones will bottom out in the pump if placed into the short hole.

Edited to fix one bolt length.

8C490128-AB57-4D14-8A14-816982106C63.jpeg

Last edited:
The factory Magnum power steering bracket bolts to the Magnum head with one bolt that is 4 1/4", one bolt that is 3 1/4", one bolt that is 2", and one stud that is 2" and all four have captured washers. The stud is where the ground cable would attach on the trucks with a nut. The nut side of the stud for the cable is 3/4" and the nut itself has a captured washer.

The bracket bolts to the factory Magnum power steering pump with four metric bolts with captured washers. Three are 10mm 1.25x25mm and the fourth is 10mm 1.5x15mm. Do not mix these up as the long ones will bottom out in the pump if placed into the short hole.

Edited to fix one bolt length.

View attachment 1716075844

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my question. I purchased the engine and it didn't come with the power steering pump or bracket. I purchased one on eBay and needed the bolts for the bracket to mount on the head. Thanks again for the help.

-
Back