Magnum intake drilling plate project

-
@Chris506 was only on here for about 6 weeks. Looks like he has screwed us. This sucks.
@DNasty777 is right, too. This is the only thread he's posted in. I sure hope yall get the plates back. It was a generous gesture and totally cool. I hope one person doesn't ruin this.

Maybe someone in his area can look him up and pay him a visit. Hopefully he's ok and nothing is up with him health wise. That's about the only acceptable reason I could see.....but still communication would be nice.

Hey guys. Sorry I wasn't getting email notifications. Only ones when people dm me. I told my buddy to make an account and that it was his responsibility to make sure the next guy gets them. I'm disappointed in him so ill send him a message on Facebook and tell him to make an account and send them to the next guy. I know you guys trusted me and technically I did use them and send em to the next guy. But yeah ill message him today and make sure they get sent to the next guy. Sorry again

@DNasty777 is right, too. This is the only thread he's posted in. I sure hope yall get the plates back. It was a generous gesture and totally cool. I hope one person doesn't ruin this.
That's what the 1st bunch of successful drunk drivers who made it home thought. Lol its ALWAYS the one guy that fks it up for the rest of us.

Question... how did a new member of a few months with a post count of like 12 get the plate to begin with? I might sound like a prick, but ...who lends their **** to strangers? Not me.

I'll see what I can do. I already been in contact with him. He says he just been busy with work. Hopefully he makes an account on here this week. If not I'll have to go pick em up I guess. He lives about 200km away from me. I met him online as I gave him my old 5.2 wiring harness as I converting the engine to carb. He still couldn't get it running which is why he also converted to carb also. I gave him an old cast iron 360 intake I had and 2 barrel carb.

You all should've required a minimum post count to participate in this. Now a non-member has it and who knows when he may send it to the next guy. I hope you guys get the jig back.

You all should've required a minimum post count to participate in this. Now a non-member has it and who knows when he may send it to the next guy. I hope you guys get the jig back.
I think yall can write it off.

These are just a few messages but I'm trying guys. I work out of town drilling Monday to Friday. I'm only home during the weekends. Working 65 hour weeks. Hopefully I'll get them soon.
Screenshot_20220713-162756_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-162946_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-163045_Messenger.jpg

View attachment 1715955254

So believe me when I say I just didn't steal em or have then sitting on my self being lazy. I used them, posted pictures then passed them on to a guy that was close to try and do a good deed.

So believe me when I say I just didn't steal em or have then sitting on my self being lazy. I used them, posted pictures then passed them on to a guy that was close to try and do a good deed.

Well I for one DO NOT BELIEVE YOU. YOU are the one who got them and it is YOUR responsibility to get them back in the "chain." What I think? I think YOU have them or know right where they are and can lay hands on them. Get of your *** and get to it.

If sent to me I’ll make up a few sets (one for me) so a single one won’t have a problem of getting ‘lost’

Yeah, I'm bettin we'll never see these again.

You know what. You're all a bunch of fuckin assholes. Why would I put up with all the hate and trouble updating you guys as well as trying to get the template back from this guy if I didn't give a ****. If I honestly wanted to keep em id just ignore all of you, delete my account and **** off. But I'm not. I'm trying here. You seen the messages I posted. But Jesus lay the **** off me or I'm just not gonna keep you guys updated anymore. I even have someone offering me $200 to send them to him and I'm not accepting. All i ask is when I get em to pay shipping because you can ask the guy I got them off of cornfool I think his name is that I paid $100 to ship. Jesus guys. **** happens but I'm not banging someone's door down that lives 3 hours away. I been contacting him and doing my best

You let someone who's not even a member here have them and we're assholes? The bottom line is, this is your responsibility and no one else's. A LOT of time has passed and still no plates. You could have gone to get them many times over now. You did this. Not us.

You know what. You're all a bunch of fuckin assholes. Why would I put up with all the hate and trouble updating you guys as well as trying to get the template back from this guy if I didn't give a ****. If I honestly wanted to keep em id just ignore all of you, delete my account and **** off. But I'm not. I'm trying here. You seen the messages I posted. But Jesus lay the **** off me or I'm just not gonna keep you guys updated anymore. I even have someone offering me $200 to send them to him and I'm not accepting. All i ask is when I get em to pay shipping because you can ask the guy I got them off of cornfool I think his name is that I paid $100 to ship. Jesus guys. **** happens but I'm not banging someone's door down that lives 3 hours away. I been contacting him and doing my best
I understand waiting on somebody to ship or deliver something. And you don't see it and you don't see it and you don't see it and then in some cases bam it's there. And then in some cases you never get it and you're just out the money.
Chris just do what you can I got a spare one made up that is almost completed.
If needed I will help with the shipping cost just let me know.

-
Back