Maiden Voyage

-

xlexl

Reaction score
So bought my NB while being deployed, just got in for leave the other night. Tonight I finally made it out to where she was parked and brought her home. :cheers: SHE'S AWESOME!!!!! Runs like a flippn raped ape. :cheers: My first big block car and I cant believe it took me this long to get one! Of course the 30min drive turned into 2hrs between the traffic road construction...dead alternator....2 stops to charge the battery up to keep going....headlights going out, and it getting dark on me. Thankfully my buddies Yukon has a Police alternator in it lol so the recharging the battery went well.

But MAN was it worth it, been grinning ear to ear since starting her up. Really happy that I'll get 2 weeks to drive her around, before tearing her apart when I get back from this deployment for good. I'll take a couple pix and videos and post em tomorrow

WHAOO !!!! yes yelling it was necessary, another mopar on the road. and thanks for your service.

Speaking of making it back safe, i'm glad shes in my driveway in one piece lol. That was one crazy trip. My trucks the only vehicle that doesn't have a coming home fiasco story to go with it lol. When I bought my bike, I went clear on the other side of the state to get it, problem is the huge pass in between was white out snow conditions, and the bike had bald race tires lol, calling it eventful would be the under statement of the century lol. Brought a Cougar home behind a 2 wheel drive 4cyl Tacoma, again across the state...the car weighed more than the poor truck LOL. Those are just the ones within the last couple years lol

Sorry it took so long guys, been busy moving into the new house, and out of my storage unit.
So here are the pictures, have a slew of body work to do lol....BUT the drive train is EVIL!

Sorry the vid is so short and crappy, was using my camera which apperantly takes good photos but horrible video :D lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gtB7UYxAFU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gtB7UYxAFU[/ame]

P6250580.jpg

P6250581.jpg

P6250582.jpg

P6250583.jpg

P6250584.jpg

P6250585.jpg

P6250586.jpg

P6250587.jpg

LOL it already is a cop magnet....that 440 is louder than my barely piped gsx-r 1000 red lined lol, i didn't think it was possible, but it is.

the drive train is phenomenally set up, I have more than a little body work to do, floor pans ended up being better than I expected though. Instead of a full pan I'll be able to get away with the front 2 only.

-
Back