-
Status
Not open for further replies.

65cudalover

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Here are a couple darts in my friends back yard. Buy both please. One is a 68 dart gt original 273 car and other is a 67 dart, I believe. The Gt has no motor. Lots of extra parts to go with them, door panels, interior parts, extra grill, other misc parts.

I have many picture but the site is rejecting my attempts to load them. Send me a PM and I can e-mail them to you if interested. Sorry I cannot get picts to load.

I have tried many ways no luck, just pm me with e-mail and you will get several pictures. Best I can do, some have already recieved these picts no problem

Maybe state a price and send someone here with the pics so they can post them.
Don't be afraid to ask.
Just my 2 cents....

:toothy8:
Here are a couple darts in my friends back yard. Buy both please. One is a 68 dart gt original 273 car and other is a 67 dart, I believe. The Gt has no motor. Lots of extra parts to go with them, door panels, interior parts, extra grill, other misc parts.

I have many picture but the site is rejecting my attempts to load them. Send me a PM and I can e-mail them to you if interested. Sorry I cannot get picts to load.
do any of them have a black interior i whould like to talk to you even if they dont this is my email [email protected] ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back