• 100_0132.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 579
  • 100_0191.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 418
  • 100_0193.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 403
  • 100_0190.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 390
When you say = electronic /6 dizzy do you mean everything is there except rotor and cap ? it's a complete electronic distributor ?

Yes sir, complete less cap and rotor. It came out of the running /6 I pulled out of my car a few months ago. Can post more pics of it if you like.

sod sold sold

Need price and width of "8 3/4" U bolts--either inside-to-inside or center - to - center

Need price and width of "8 3/4" U bolts--either inside-to-inside or center - to - center

center to center a tad over 3 1/2
outside to outside 4 1/8
inside to inside tad over 3 1/8 to UBOLT SSOLD SOLD SOLD!
overall length 10 1/2
threaded portion 5 1/2

how about 20 buck plus the ride

B and M Megashifter cover, brand new with attaching hardware,
Chrome dual feed Holley fuel line

Attachments

• 100_0130.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 592
  • 100_0129.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 596
center to center a tad over 3 1/2
outside to outside 4 1/8
inside to inside tad over 3 1/8 to
overall length 10 1/2
threaded portion 5 1/2

how about 20 buck plus the ride

I'll take 'em PM me a total on shipping

Kenmore washer and GE dryer for modelling your parts...

I think bbrroowwnn's Maytag is sexier... LOL!

Kenmore washer and GE dryer for modelling your parts...

I think bbrroowwnn's Maytag is sexier... LOL!

Ive got Dart and all the stuff that goes with it in the garage an according to her it is not working and that she wants her "own" laundry room which means......the entire garage to myself and the Dart and she gets a separate laundry room built on as an addition which of course will have to have a separate "storage area" for all my car stuff.. So the more I keep crap on her washer and dryer and the more crap I keep in her way, the sooner I have permission to build a separate "laundry room" with separate storage for me of course....LOL
How does the old saying go "there's more than one way to skin a cat"

cooler sold, you can't insult me MAKE AN OFFER! Ready to install my engine need $ for wires, hoses, etc.

Hey dustoff, your PM box is full.

PM me back on the pulleys and possibly carb main body. What year are the pulleys off of and what years will they fit?

Hint: If you upgrade to gold membership, you can get more PM mailbox space. Like 10x.

Hey dustoff, your PM box is full.

PM me back on the pulleys and possibly carb main body. What year are the pulleys off of and what years will they fit?

Hint: If you upgrade to gold membership, you can get more PM mailbox space. Like 10x.

I bought the pulleys thinking they were 70 up for aluminum pump setup and as it were. they are for 69 down iron pump set up p/s and a/cars. 25 for the pulleys, 15 for the carb body. Just cleared pm's

Ive got Dart and all the stuff that goes with it in the garage an according to her it is not working and that she wants her "own" laundry room which means......the entire garage to myself and the Dart and she gets a separate laundry room built on as an addition which of course will have to have a separate "storage area" for all my car stuff.. So the more I keep crap on her washer and dryer and the more crap I keep in her way, the sooner I have permission to build a separate "laundry room" with separate storage for me of course....LOL
How does the old saying go "there's more than one way to skin a cat"

If you really want to "skin that cat" sooner, you may want to try spray painting a few parts on top of the washer/drier without putting any newspaper down. THAT SHOULD MOTIVATE HER!!! :shock: :angry3: Or at least drive her to drink.... :drinkers: :hiding:

:director: Oh yeah, I will take the pulleys and main body. I PM'ed you back. Let me know how much for shipping. :cherry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back