makin my first post

-

SnarlyJohn

Reaction score
I hope there's good info here.
Can anyone tell me their opinion of the forum thus far.
Leave me a post and introduce yourself.

See ya, .

Well John, This ain't no joke, but this is the best and only Mopar forum you'll ever need. Welcome from S.E. Oklahoma, jump in get your feet wet. What kinda Mopar do ya' have or are interested in? Got pic's? We're junkies for info, and very family oriented. We put the funk in dis-funk-tional (LOL).

Well John, This ain't no joke, but this is the best and only Mopar forum you'll ever need. Welcome from S.E. Oklahoma, jump in get your feet wet. What kinda Mopar do ya' have or are interested in? Got pic's? We're junkies for info, and very family oriented. We put the funk in dis-funk-tional (LOL).

Agreed, welcome aboard.

John you will not find a better more informative or helpfull site. Summers are a little slower at getting replies but thats to be expected. This site is the #1 Mopar site bar none. Welcome to the site my name's Marvin and will help anyway I can but there are pros at every aspect of car repair and restoration on here. Lets see some pics of your project!!

This is the best of the best site for info and very user friendly.
My opinion on this site is that there is no other that can take it's place.
We have formed a great punch of good helpfull folks and tec's here.
Me :-k Just an old MoPar nut from Arkansas.
Lets here more about John and what make your day.
if I am not here on this site I am doing honey do's or :-k
:worthles:

Smilebox_3806350.jpg

Speep%20056.jpg

dec%20cat2.jpg

cook%20and%20fish%20016.jpg

1%20model3333.jpg

Hey John, welcome to FABO!

Not to be argumentative (well, maybe jes' a lil bit lol), but we already introduced ourselves a long time ago. This time it's your turn. Take advantage of your welcome thread and tell US what YOU think of the best A Body Mopar site on the planet so far. There's more great people, fantastic advice, best car **** and overall family atmosphere here per capita than anywhere else in the world. (Well, until that one guy posted his Camel Toe thing today it was a family atmosphere anyway. LMAO!!! Still love ya mplsmyke!)

It's great to have another Mopar lover here.

Welcome to FABO John. As Leanna mentioned above, this might e a good time for you to introduce yourself and tell us more about your reason for joining FABO. BTW: Where are you located? I noticed you typed in "test" for your zip code. Also noticed that you posted in the joke section. Someone may want to move this to the welcome wagon forum. Again, welcome.

Welcome! First off these guys/gals LOVE pictures. Dosent have to be an A body. This a great source of information. Lots of memebers willing to help. Its also one of the most active MOPAR forums ive seen.

Welcome, I agree with all of the posts above. This is the best site. The best people. The best information you'll find on the web. What are you interested in?? What car do you have?

Hi John, This is a very helpful site. For example, when I posted the fact that I had an accident, later that day, a member told me he had the parts I needed, at a very reasonable price. That really blew me away. Without this site I might still be looking....

Fabo blows away all other Mopar sites, and they even let us share our opinions. wow, how 'bout dat?

You came to the right place if you love A-body Mopars.

as.jpg

Welcome to FABO John!
This is the #1 MOPAR site on the WWW. . You are in great company here. Just check out all the different forums we have here; you have engine (i.e.Slant 6) , car parts of sale, and electrical and many many others to view and post questions or have advice to give just to name a few.:read2:

-
Back