male self examination quiz

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Male Self Examination Quiz

1. If you are over forty, and you have a washboard stomach, you are gay. It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the boys and have spent the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics, and doing the Oprah Diet.

2. If you have a cat, you are a Flaaaaming homo. A cat is like a dog, but gay -- it grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch except when it uses its nails, and whines to be fed. And just think about how you call a dog... 'Killer, come here! I said get your *** over here, Killer!' Now think about how you call a cat...'Bun-bun, come to daddy, snookums!' Jeeezus, you're fit to be framed, you're so gay.

3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, baby pacifiers, or any such nonsense, rest assured, you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks on bar-B-que ribs, crab claws, raw oysters, crawfish guts, pickled pigs feet, or tits. Anything else and you are in training and undeniably a fag.

4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom or piss in a parking lot, you crave a deep homosexual relationship. A man's world is his bathroom; he defecates and urinates where he pleases.

5. If you drink anything other than regular coffee. A straight man will never be heard ordering a 'Decaf Soy Latte'. If you've put a Decaf Soy Latte to your lips, you've had a man there, too.

6. If you know more than six names of non-standard colors or four different types of dessert other than ice cream and pie, you might as well be handing out free *** passes. A real man doesn't have memory space in his brain to remember all of that crap. If you can pick out chartreuse or you know what a 'fressier' is, you're gay. And if you can name ANY type of textile other than cotton or denim, you are faggadocious.

7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it, you're dying to tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to honk at a slow-*** driver or to cut the jerk off. The rest of the time he needs that hand to change the radio station, eat a hamburger, or hold his beer.

Inkie, you're soooooooo bad! LOL @ the free *** passes!!!

We're all gonna go to Hell. I just know it. Hahahahahahaha

If you have to post what a REAL MAN is.
You are gay.

this is HILLARIOUS!!! LOL! I think i agree with pretty much everything on that list thought...obviously some are offended though- wonder why? hmmm...LOL

Human Gerble circus....LOL.

Assclowns.

Meat wrangler's.

I think that by listening to Barney frank talk, one would seriously reconsider any thoughts of becoming someones beef warmer.

This should be posted on For Miatas Only.com or FOMO.
There will be a lot of fairies there trying to beat you with their wings.

My cats chew on gopher heads, puke on carpet, and shred blinds...

Unless peterpuffers like that sht, I don't think my over sized rats would be they're rodent of choice, but I've seen a few shitzu's & pomeranians fit the bill...

This should be posted on For Miatas Only.com or FOMO.
There will be a lot of fairies there trying to beat you with their wings.

Posting it on certain mopar sites would have their banned word feature on, for instance,

You are such a (post edited by politically correct queer site, please keep it clean!) wad. LOL.

thats some kinda funny stuff right there. i got one.

if u are a man and listen to anything but country or classic rock ur begging for a man to hold u in his arms at night.

Me too

If you are a man and like to listen to nickleback you are begging to be at eye sight with another mans belt buckle...

If you are a cowboy and have your name engraved onto the back of your belt...it's only so the other cowboy will remember yer name afterward...

If you are a man and watch american idol... it's cause you want another man to give you a chin omelet...

If you are a man and say you like to 'make love'... it's cause daddy called it that every time he used to touch you there...

If you are a man and like to breath oxygen...

I got more?

If you consider yourself a man and have EVER liked the Beastie Boys, Back Street Boys or New Kids on the Block, you were and always will be a colon cleaner no matter how many girlfriend's, wives or kids you have had since.

If you hang out at antique auctions and only buy pictures of Judy Garland on your way to the broadway show, you are definitely a rainbow hijacker.

Me too

If you are a man and like to listen to nickleback you are begging to be at eye sight with another mans belt buckle...

If you are a cowboy and have your name engraved onto the back of your belt...it's only so the other cowboy will remember yer name afterward...

If you are a man and watch american idol... it's cause you want another man to give you a chin omelet...

If you are a man and say you like to 'make love'... it's cause daddy called it that every time he used to touch you there...

If you are a man and like to breath oxygen...

I got more?
lets hear 'em....

If you listen to George Michael, Cher, or watch Desperate Housewives, then your weekend menu generally consist of Tube Steaks, smothered in shorts!!!!!

gaytest.jpg

Male Self Examination Quiz

1. If you are over forty, and you have a washboard stomach, you are gay. It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the boys and have spent the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics, and doing the Oprah Diet.

2. If you have a cat, you are a Flaaaaming homo. A cat is like a dog, but gay -- it grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch except when it uses its nails, and whines to be fed. And just think about how you call a dog... 'Killer, come here! I said get your *** over here, Killer!' Now think about how you call a cat...'Bun-bun, come to daddy, snookums!' Jeeezus, you're fit to be framed, you're so gay.

3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, baby pacifiers, or any such nonsense, rest assured, you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks on bar-B-que ribs, crab claws, raw oysters, crawfish guts, pickled pigs feet, or tits. Anything else and you are in training and undeniably a fag.

4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom or piss in a parking lot, you crave a deep homosexual relationship. A man's world is his bathroom; he defecates and urinates where he pleases.

5. If you drink anything other than regular coffee. A straight man will never be heard ordering a 'Decaf Soy Latte'. If you've put a Decaf Soy Latte to your lips, you've had a man there, too.

6. If you know more than six names of non-standard colors or four different types of dessert other than ice cream and pie, you might as well be handing out free *** passes. A real man doesn't have memory space in his brain to remember all of that crap. If you can pick out chartreuse or you know what a 'fressier' is, you're gay. And if you can name ANY type of textile other than cotton or denim, you are faggadocious.

7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it, you're dying to tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to honk at a slow-*** driver or to cut the jerk off. The rest of the time he needs that hand to change the radio station, eat a hamburger, or hold his beer.

Addition to number 6:

If you know what a "thread count" is when referring to textiles, you are a pillow biter.

-
Back