-

LIME TWIST DART

Reaction score
Wasn't sure it was gonna slide through.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-08-25 at 3.28.09 PM.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 306
Guess I don't get it. Why would it not?

I'm not sure about other states but California has a couple rules and guidelines. 69 is reserved for 1969 model years only. Also, they frown on anything distasteful or distastefully suggestive. Not that it was my intention. :)

That's gonna look sweet on that pretty Dart, LTD!

...and to 67Dart273...

Guess I don't get it. Why would it not?

Because of this, straight from the California DMV website:
All personalized plate orders are manually reviewed prior to the plate order being made. California Code of Regulations, Title 13, Article 3.1, Special Interest License Plates provides that the department has the right to refuse any combination of letters and/or letters and numbers that may carry connotations offensive to good taste and decency, or which would be misleading or in conflict with any license plate series now issued. Substituting numbers for letters or vice versa may be confused with an existing plate and is not permitted.

It was just one of those things that some how feels like progress and puts a smile on your face. That little thing that gives you a boost to get over the next hurdle in the build.

If you read on the California site, they say something along the lines of :

69 is only allowed on cars with a 69 model year, so if you have a 1969 car, it's allowed.

She is a '69. I knew that was good to go. I just wasn't sure it would fly with the DRT in front.
Of course they ask you to spell out the intended pronunciation and give an explanation on the application. So, DART 1969 was legit, but that doesn't guarantee approval if they see other interpretations. Anyways, glad it I got it. Cool variations are getting hard to come by.

She is a '69. I knew that was good to go. I just wasn't sure it would fly with the DRT in front.
Of course they ask you to spell out the intended pronunciation and give an explanation on the application. So, DART 1969 was legit, but that doesn't guarantee approval if they see other interpretations. Anyways, glad it I got it. Cool variations are getting hard to come by.

Good score. My favorite ones were always
"illegal" and "suspect" sadly both are taken.

-
Back