Mancini Racing

-
imgoin there today to get my front suspension. first time dealing with them, so ill let you guys know how it goes

I live in the detroit area and have bought from them for almost 30 years. Never a problem.

First time I ever dealt with them was 4 yrs. ago at Monster Mopar and the salesman was very rude and I nearly never went back again because of him. Don't remember his name but I haven't seen him there or any other shows since. I gave them another shot and all the other guys I talk to are decent and I've ordered several times from them and had no problems at all. Last order was 2 weeks ago. Went smooth as silk.

I like mancini and will by from long before I by from the guys that sell push-o let sh**.

Mancini has always been the best and quickest of all the shops. Try talking to Art. He's the best

You won't get me to bash on them. Always great service on the Internet or phone. Plus, you can get someone who has actual product knowledge when you need to know something.

I'va also had good luck with them. Nothing bad to say. If you are a walkin the counter guys are real helpful too.

never ever had a problem whether over phone or in person,been there a couple of times myself. right now is there busy season a lot of us northern people can't drive our cars 365 days a year so we work on them, i like to deal with TONY always been nice and knows his stuff.

I've place a couple orders with them and never had a problem. Just got an order from them last week that I placed online the week before, got all the notification emails and had my parts in a week! :-D

I've bought a lot of stuff from mancini's over the years . Mostly by internet .
Never had a single problem . They were good about returning items that I had ordered in error too . I don't see anyone else with their selection of mopar goodies!

I have had five orders over the last couple of months and smooth transaction and the last was a custom drive shaft and shipped 3 days earlier than promised. Nothing but good things from them here:cheers::cheers::cheers:

i have a few things on oder there,,but they told me over the phone they are on back order,,not mopar performance parts,,

but,, most all mopar performance parts if not in stock,are currently impossible to get,,they are calling them indefinit back order,,they did not offer any information as to weather they would be produced if there were enough orders or at all,,with every thing going on in the auto industry,i guess we muscle car restorers,hot rodders, loose out again,,,,,

any parts you are getting are made else ware ,and not produced on ma mopars money,,,,wonder if any of the mopar new challenger parts are available,,

so if there is some thign you are going to need ide get on it now and see if its available,,,, it may not be next week,,all mopar vendors saying the same thing

-
Back