manifolds

-

rm69dart

Reaction score
hey guys,

going to build a 340 for my 69 dart, not going all out on performance just want it run good. the only thing i have is ld340 alum. intake with a 1405 edy carb and going to up grade the cam. its a week ender car. so my question is i dont have manifolds for it and really dont want to install headers. any idea what would be good manifolds for this type of set up.

hey guys,

going to build a 340 for my 69 dart, not going all out on performance just want it run good. the only thing i have is ld340 alum. intake with a 1405 edy carb and going to up grade the cam. its a week ender car. so my question is i dont have manifolds for it and really dont want to install headers. any idea what would be good manifolds for this type of set up.
I would go with a set of factory 340 manifolds. They work well and are alot cheaper than good headers.They don't leak or rub the pavement either! Just my opinion..

The 340 manifolds are really good pieces.

340 manifolds are rare and pricey for 68-69, are there any other type form of manifolds that would work like the year. will 73 340 manifolds work?

I have a set of 73 340 manifolds that are really nice. Blasted and painted. PM me if interested.

I would go with a set of factory 340 manifolds. They work well and are alot cheaper than good headers.They don't leak or rub the pavement either! Just my opinion..
They're not that much cheaper (68-70 style) then a set of Dougs headers (The Pass. side changed in the 71+ models). Trust me I know I have both.

-
Back