Man's Vanity License Plates Attract $20,000 In Tickets

-
He won't buy new tags because he said that he already bought one.

Doesn't he realize that he has prolly spent more time and money trying to clear his name that it would have been cheaper to buy new tags???

If I could find out where he is, I'll pay for a set of tags for him that say. "NO THINK", "IDIOT", or "NO BRAIN"...

stupid is..as stupid does... it wouldnt suprise me if his next plate read "stolen" or "copsuck"

There was a guy at the country club my dad used to work out at, he got his wife a license plate - DOPEY

I agree with vehicle owner. It's not his problem, it's the State's problem. If anything, his tag has brought a system problem to the attention of those who are responsible for programming and, more importantly, issuing the fine based on incomplete, incorrect, or erroneous information.

The news reporter said it all in one sentence: "An alphabet soup of government bureaucracy..." No matter what level of government you're dealing with, the government employees usually will not, and probably can not, take the individual initiative to highly and correct the problem.
Keep that in mind the next time you're considering giving your federal, state, or local government more authority for anything.

I agree with vehicle owner. It's not his problem, it's the State's problem. If anything, his tag has brought a system problem to the attention of those who are responsible for programming and, more importantly, issuing the fine based on incomplete, incorrect, or erroneous information.

The news reporter said it all in one sentence: "An alphabet soup of government bureaucracy..." No matter what level of government you're dealing with, the government employees usually will not, and probably can not, take the individual initiative to highly and correct the problem.
Keep that in mind the next time you're considering giving your federal, state, or local government more authority for anything.

I agree, it isn't the owners fault, a dumb choice for a plate maybe. It's the states fault for not fixing the problem the first time he made them aware of it, and it's the fault of the DMV for issuing the plate, and they should issue him new plates for free for being so stupid for accepting his choice it in the first place.

-
Back