Mark Worman Career Move

-

RogerRamRod

The Older I Get, The Faster I Was
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
76F5A690-A06C-4BD2-925F-0CFAC377F442.jpeg

Good one - it is the first of April! Time to short the stock!

..and I've been named South Eastern division "Classic Product Re-aquisition" department head!

Just recently our cable company added the motortrend channel.
I don’t watch too much cause I work swing shift. But sometimes when I get home Graveyard cars will be on, so I’ve started watching it. I gotta say, damn Mark is annoying. The whole show seems to be him spouting off about codes and quizzing his staff about options and codes. Be nice if they showed some work being done.
The most annoying part is like when he can’t mention a specific car without also spewing out every option on the car.

...and he is frequently wrong on his "I know this and I bet you don't" trivia!

I admire his Mopar detail knowledge, but the guy is a first class clown and maybe asshole too! Very annoying person!
OK so maybe I am too sensitive?? ha

I admire his Mopar detail knowledge, but the guy is a first class clown and maybe asshole too! Very annoying person!
OK so maybe I am too sensitive?? ha

Myself, I could give a sh-- less about what is stock or it part # , or what came with or w/o them. I build mine the y way I want them -------------------

I built mine my way, but it's still interesting to know how they were built at the factory when the know it all at the cruise tell you his brother had a 440 hemi with a 5 speed in his Duster in '68. More info is only good if your into Mopar.

I bet it is a lot of Hollywood these reality shows. So Mark does is dance imitations, and leaves off the drama of screaming and throwing tools as some earlier brand of shows! Seems ole Mark just trys to inject some humor into what otherwise is sorta cut and dried !

As for Graveyard Carz, i actually like the show and don't mind Mark Worman's antics and sense of humor.
Hey people, there's actually a show on that centers around restoring Mopars and even shows many aspects of the build process on T.V. giving a lot of details and tips along the way and several guys hate it?
Why?
Some people aren't pleased with anything i guess............

This show is a far cry from Count's Customs and *** Monkey Rawling's show(s) where both of them are complete assholes and show very little of the builds.
And when they do a car, it has to have their own ''special touches'' that i really think is terrible.
Same goes for Foose's cars that are always two toned with big *** custom wheels and modern drive trains.
I also heard that Foose and Worman are actually nice guys in real life.

However, i do watch most of these car shows anyway because i like to see the cars and choose to ignore the extra drama, which is scripted anyway.

I think Mr. Woorman is trying to educate people as to detail of what is actually OEM original, and that is great. As time passes fewer and fewer survivor survive be it a Hemi Cuda or a 73 slant Duster. The trend in our hobby for a large extent is pushed by the TV shows/shops that do the resto rod deal and the custom build. Far fewer shows on MotorTrend channel that actually cater to showing the details of how. No use trying to debate the good /bad or any type of resto, we can do that in another thread. This thread just started poking fun at Mark.
I personally do not care for Count's Custom builds, but I feel he is a real car guy that loves all that is automotive. Maybe I over estimate him. I admire anyone that loves mechanical/automotives.
Back to poking fun!!

I think Mr. Woorman is trying to educate people as to detail of what is actually OEM original, and that is great. As time passes fewer and fewer survivor survive be it a Hemi Cuda or a 73 slant Duster. The trend in our hobby for a large extent is pushed by the TV shows/shops that do the resto rod deal and the custom build. Far fewer shows on MotorTrend channel that actually cater to showing the details of how. No use trying to debate the good /bad or any type of resto, we can do that in another thread. This thread just started poking fun at Mark.
I personally do not care for Count's Custom builds, but I feel he is a real car guy that loves all that is automotive. Maybe I over estimate him. I admire anyone that loves mechanical/automotives.
Back to poking fun!!
I agree about Counts. Some of his designs are way over the top like his Riviera...way over done with stripes and colours to my liking. I like simple and clean like Grindig does.

-
Back