Maryland here......

-
I just got a look at your photo. Your car is very similsr to mine.As soon as I can figure out how to post a photo on the web site I will. Maybe you can tell me what to do.

416plumcrazy said:
I just got a look at your photo. Your car is very similsr to mine.As soon as I can figure out how to post a photo on the web site I will. Maybe you can tell me what to do.

where you asking ME that question??? :scratch:

I live in Capitol Heights, MD. I race at Capitol (20 miles) and M.I.R., a.k.a. Budds Creek (45 miles). Cecil County (about 75 miles). Sadly, on October 30th, we said goodbye to 75-80 (50 miles) forever. Soon to be 1600 townhouses... Damn shame.

383man said:
Tony I live about 2 miles outside the Balt city line. In other words very close. The Inner harbor is about a 20 minute drive from my house. Ron

Parkville? I am in Nottingham. We are neighbors. The Northeast Hemi Owners are having an event this Friday (May 26th) in Hunt Valley. They are leaving from the Holiday Inn in Timonium at 6pm. I will be there in my '69 Formula S Notchback 383 4-speed. Stop by if you can.

Ah I missed that cruise but I believed it rained some. I was in the garage working on my 63. We should get together some time and shoot the breeze. Ron

Hey folks,

Any Harford County A-Bodies?? Need a happy hour sponsor? Any Valiant converts?

Keep me in mind.

Dan

twin fin garage.jpg

Hey everyone... West Virginia here and Mason Dixon (50 minutes away) is about the only drag strip I have been to around here. Shame but I will make it a point to go to others when I get my Dart Swinger done. Hopefully next summer it will be done and hitting the drags. We should start a car cruise haha. Pretty nice having about 20 Mopars at least rolling into a gas station with peoples eyes poppin out of their heads and jaws dropped!

Greetings Mopar men from Maryland. I'm from Leonardtown, down in good old St.Mary's Co. I try to make it at MIR on Fridays for Midnight Madness. But it always seems to rain on Friday. I can't wait for the Mopar Eastern Classic this year, last year was great. It just keeps getting better and better.

Hey Leonardtown!

What is the date on the Mopar Eastern Classic?

Also, down in your area, there is a guy named Mopar Mike, who contributes regularly on the www.moparts.com message forums. He has several Abodies?

Do you know him?

Also what about Jim from that area who had the 1969 big block Dart,along with the early '70s B5 Cuda?

All the best...

I might be moving there, does that count? My wife is considering employment with a large government agency in Anne Arundel County.

Life-long Baltimore county resident here. My car is a life-long Maryland resident as well. It was originally bought at Penn Brothers Plymouth on Reisterstown road.

383S.jpg

Here is it's other side. This car has a nicer butt than a lot of women.

cuda.jpg

im in pa,,never been to cecil county,,but sounds intresting,,,it would be great to get a bunch of mopars together and go meet at the track,,for a show and shine or race,,,

fstfish66 said:
im in pa,,never been to cecil county,,but sounds intresting,,,it would be great to get a bunch of mopars together and go meet at the track,,for a show and shine or race,,,

where you a :toothy7: t in pa?

im out side philadelphia pa,,,on the new jersey border,,,,,last exit on the pa turn pike,,,where you be???????????

Greetings and salutations , Glen Burnie checking in. I think I heard that on a Star Trek episode a long time ago, not the Glen Burnie the other stuff. I'm hoping to have a few things done on my 68 GT by May[ at least I hope].
C'Ya
I didn't realize I had so many beautiful Mopars so close, this is great!

sheets55, BBLM23, & TWIN FIN - I live in Conowingo, mid way between the Colora post office and Port Deposit, and used to live in Bel Air. Hell, I'm down there all the time!

I'm less than 15 mins from Cecil Co Dragway also. My best friend lives so close to it, we can hear them run from his garage. Ahhhhh the sweet sweet sounds!

I'm located near Rocks Park and Belair. Always see great mopars up and down rt 1, that is if the damm bikes aren't clogging the way. Like killer bees....

Let me know if you heading for a classic car gathering. Maybe we can hook up. I'm testing the waters for my car.

-
Back