Maryland here......

-
mason dixon is the drag strip @ hagerstown,just south of martinsburg,west by god virginia is where I call home. As soon as I get the dart back together I'll be hitting the cruise-ins at the mall in hagerstown,hopr to see you there

I look for you. What ya drivin'

Those cruise nights are fun. I only went to one last year though. Plan for more this year :)

when are the cruise nites there ?? mabe i can make it some time

They do it every other weekend. Although I don't know what the start date is.

I hear that on the "off" weekends there is another one in the north end of Hagerstown, although I have never been to that one.

If I can get more info I will post it.

Cheers,

Chris E. :)

I'll be in my 74 swinger, just a tinge brighter than sublime,back halved not sure which hood I'll be running yet

Any Maryland guys here get out to Marley Station on saturdays? I hear that this is the new spot since the event outgrew the Bennigan's lot last year. I have been busy doing some stuff on the car and helping out with our new daughter (born on the 19th) but I will be out there in 2 or 3 weeks. I'll be at Carlisle in July too.

Virginia here....Way to many Chebby's and Fords in my neck of the wood. Can't even go to a parts store and get Mopar parts without special ordering. :evil:
East Va here...very few mopars

Carroll County maryland here. I was at Mason Dixon for the mopar show a few weeks ago. Drove the Barracuda out there.

Any Maryland guys here get out to Marley Station on saturdays? I hear that this is the new spot since the event outgrew the Bennigan's lot last year. I have been busy doing some stuff on the car and helping out with our new daughter (born on the 19th) but I will be out there in 2 or 3 weeks. I'll be at Carlisle in July too.

live about 15 mins away, havent had any of my stuff out as they are all down for the count right now, but wouldnt mind getting together some sat afternoon to hangout.

Calvert county here, we own pretty much the only dusters in our county, only a few more, got more valiants and barracudas but the old old ones, there is a 74? dart down the street from us though and a 70 t/a challenger, 70 road runner, 70 super bee and a 74 duster all only about 5 minuets away but the other duster is in anne arundal county, those are just a few mopars but theres way more chevys and fords around here. im 5 min away from north beach in owings. Weve got a 73 340 duster which we bought 5 min down the road in north beach and a 74 383 duster we bought from Aquasco md, some of you might of saw it in the penny saver about a year ago but we found it driving around some back roads and it turns out, it was the same one.

101_0232.jpg
74 383

101_0328.jpg
73 340

101_0351.jpg

That 383 Duster is a great-looking car. I love the color combination, wheels,
and just the cleanliness of it. Very nice.

im still trying to get my dad up there but i guess thats for next year, i think im the only one in calvert co. im about an hour away from M.I.R.

La Plata, MD here. we have a few mopars around here that race down at MIR. From April to October you can find me at the track on friday evenings.

Bel Air Maryland here!! Harford Co native, born in Havre-de-grace and lived here all my life. Anyone go to Lowes during the summer?

DSC00394.jpg

I'm "from there" grew up in hyattsville riverdale area,used to do the laurel mall on cruise nights,late night street racing burtonsville and big money races on v street in d.c. those were the day's

I know im really really late to this post but i'm about 15 minutes from Cecil County Drag-O-Way:burnout:

Me too. I think I've seen your car around.
Yeah not to many 71 Swingers running around here. I dont drive it much due to a bad control arm bushing. Getting ready to fix that by swapping in bbp disc brakes and an 8 3/4 rear with bbp axles.

-
Back