massive reconfiguration time again.

-
Had the duster on the chassis Dyno today... LOL..
It seems to like a 12.5 @ 111mph.
Was at the Woodburn dragstrip Mopar Nationals. I entered stick shift an made it to the semi finals.. luck...

Had the duster on the chassis Dyno today... LOL..
It seems to like a 12.5 @ 111mph.
Was at the Woodburn dragstrip Mopar Nationals. I entered stick shift an made it to the semi finals.. luck...
12.5's.... better than 12.7's.... step by step :)

After 10 passes at two different tracks I'm feeling 12.5 is where it's at now.
From here I can start going up with timing till I get no more and the same thing with the fuel.

After 10 passes at two different tracks I'm feeling 12.5 is where it's at now.
From here I can start going up with timing till I get no more and the same thing with the fuel.

Didn't you post somewhere that one track was faster than the other?

With a 12.3 in my pocket I feel that with a serious amount of tuning and just a tenth better 60 foot I can get close to the magical 11.99? "IF"!

Last round yesterday was a 2012 Challenger that was dialed in at 14.5. I had the left lane for the first time the entire day. I red lit! Dammit! So I commenced to running him down and trying to go buy him so fast as to create a vacuum in the atmosphere and blow out his windows on the way by! LOL I must have beat him to the line by length and a half...:thumbsup:
Fun...

It would have been better without the red, and go by him like that.
But it’s what Racing is about.

It would have been better without the red, and go by him like that.
But it’s what Racing is about.
He had a .223 rt. And was .108 off his dial.. I had room! At both ends and gave it up at both ends as well cuz I broke out by .004 on a 12.50 dial..
Woulda Coulda Shoulda... IF I could have left on time I could have also tap the brakes at the end.. damn it I had room at both ends!...:BangHead::D

With a 12.3 in my pocket I feel that with a serious amount of tuning and just a tenth better 60 foot I can get close to the magical 11.99? "IF"!
111 mph is already enough to go 11.9's. It's all about the efficiency of the car - and driver... LOL. But you have 11.9 mph. :)

Also, are you driving it there or trailering it?
about a month ago I drove it to the track about 20 miles each way and took four passes. The weekend before last I drove it over a hundred miles round trip for a car show. We took the motorhome so we trailered it to Woodburn about 50 miles or so. My wife doesn't drive the motorhome or duster so...

He had a .223 rt. And was .108 off his dial.. I had room! At both ends and gave it up at both ends as well cuz I broke out by .004 on a 12.50 dial..
Woulda Coulda Shoulda... IF I could have left on time I could have also tap the brakes at the end.. damn it I had room at both ends!...:BangHead::D
There is always next week.

Also, are you driving it there or trailering it?
Also the little my wife was outside she was burnt to a crisp, it was hotter than the hinges of Hades out there! I'm actually spending the whole day resting! we could have drove the car there but I wasn't going to have my wife barbecued!..
I was leaving like four bottles of Frozen water in my helmet in between rounds..
I realize it was a little too hot for you though last weekend... :poke::rolleyes:

You are lucky to have a strip that close, its a 2 1/2 hr drive to get to one for me.
They closed the local strip about 15 years ago, it was nice and convenient, 3 miles from the house I grew up in, and I knew the back road to get there to keep cars with slicks off the highway.
Nothing like 16 years old, heading to the strip with slicks on the rear, to give it hell.
Dad was always on stand by at the house if i needed towed home using a chain.

-
Back