massive reconfiguration time again.

-
I'm sure mine will rust out and have to be replaced eventually. I will cross that bridge when I get there lol
My first set of summit headers are getting on 6 years old and still are in near-perfect condition and I never painted them LOL. I didn't wrap them a couple of years ago but mind you they are kept inside and never taken out in any kind of weather..

My first set of summit headers are getting on 6 years old and still are in near-perfect condition and I never painted them LOL. I didn't wrap them a couple of years ago but mind you they are kept inside and never taken out in any kind of weather..
I wont drive mine in any weather either unfortunately I don't have a garage yet to keep mine in.

I'm gonna paint mine with the high temp flat black grill paint. Just to make them look better.

I'm gonna paint mine with the high temp flat black grill paint. Just to make them look better.
That was one of the reasons I wrapped them was for better aesthetics plus heat control of course. In hindsight by the time I bought all that heat wrap I could have bought ceramic coated headers adding in the cost of the cheap headers..

That was one of the reasons I wrapped them was for better aesthetics plus heat control of course. In hindsight by the time I bought all that heat wrap I could have bought ceramic coated headers adding in the cost of the cheap headers..
I never really cared for the wraped look but that's just me. The wrap just stands out and draws attention away from the masterpiece in the middle. I'm sure you never had that problem with that massive dual quad on top lol you seriously have one of the most attractive (none stock) engine bays I've ever seen and that's saying alot because I typically do not like not original appearance stuff. I like my classic cars to look classic haha

Weeellllll... I'm going to help a costumer and trailer his car to be painted on Monday.. He has very little body work to get done and is getting charged next to nothing.. If things happen in a very reasonable time and turn out reasonable.. I'm thinking of going for it...
I already have the motor and trans out...

-
Back