MATS 2013 Live Feed

-

BrianT

Here we go again...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
For those of us stuck in the snow, here is a link to the live feed from the racetrack...

[ame="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/from-the-tower-at-lvms"]From The Tower at LVMS on USTREAM: Live webcam from the tower at the Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Racing[/ame]

Edit: I'm having trouble with the link, but click on the WHITE letters above and a new link will open.

Yeah, they shut down pretty early. Everyone has to get ready for the big party over at the Cannery. Blue Oyster Cult is playing tonight. It's actually a lot of fun!! Car show, classic rock, gambling, drinking, no snow....

and here I am sitting in my underwear in my dorm room debating on weather or not I even feel like going out tonight. When I get older I want to build a house in Vegas and one in Colombus ohio so I can make it to both big mopar events.

When does the racing start tomorrow?

around 8 am Pacific Standard Time Sunday morning...suppose to have what is called run for the money...20 dollars and close to their dial in gets the cash..plus it give you a pass before eliminations start around 9 30 am...

-
Back