May have really found my new daily driver

-
Nope. Not until 1965. It is what BECAME the B. The Dart used that platform for one year and was then in 63 moved to what became the A body in 65.
So, the Dart was a full size, then intermediate, then compact and then a FWD Fiat.
Where is the outrage?
I remember my cousin's Dart Pioneer, which had to be one of the ugliest cars ever built. It was a full size car. He chose tan colored paint because of all the gravel and dirt roads in the Missouri Bootheel. You couldn
t tell between clean and dirty.
I beg to differ, I have one. A 62 Dart is a B body!!! 63 it became an A body and so on.
I can not say IF a Dart was ever the moniker for a full sized Mopar or not.
I lived in Mo for37 years, what do I need to show you!>>>>??? lol:rofl::thankyou::thumbsup::confederateflag:

It`s a ford, you`ll regret it, especially an ecoboost anything.

agree, wifes ford has had the engine replaced at 50,000 , buy a long warranty !!--she did , they maintain everything. good for me as I dont want to touch it w/ a 10ft pole !

they were failures too, body twist w/ weight in the bed .
I dont even plan on hauling the max weight its rated for 1500 lbs. Running heads, cranks, and blocks to the machine shop once in awhile is about it. Perfect rig for what I need it for. I got a fullsize 1994 silverado with an 8' bed for big ****.

-
Back