May not ship to Canada..all over ebay now

-
Wow is it really that bad..i have no problem shipping to Canada then again i work for Fed-Ex Express..

Everyone is wired different. I've had people pay $125 shipping on a $100 part and not bat an eye. I've also had people ***** because a$15 part cost 15 to ship. Shipping prices seem to go up daily. I shipped a part to a guy before Xmas and it was $34. In the new year, same part, same location, was $77. Even my shipping co. did a double take. It's already been mentioned on this thread but going to swap meets, paying for admission, gas, parking, etc. just to come up empty will cost the same if not more than shipping....I know, it's still a great way to get away from the wife.
You're absolutely right! If I want something it doesn't matter how much the shipping is. I've had sellers actually try to talk me out of buying a couple of things. One was split bench seats for the Dart I think they were $129 and shipping was $270 if I remember right. Matt the seller was saying over and over..are you sure.... are you sure?....YES! Send the darn thing!

I love shipping to Canada or other international locations. I don't generally ship stuff that is wacky so I know what to expect. Most of my stuff I have figured out and the sales from those buyers is nice. I also don't jack my buyers with crazy inflated shipping rates.

I have had people mention the exchange rate, I can't help that, stuff on my end still cost $x US to acquire. I didn't jack up my prices when the other currencies were strong against the US $. Just part of buying/selling internationally.

I havn't bought much from the US but I have sold to about 2 dozen members from here in the US and I can say I have never had a problem shipping it through Canadapost which inturn goes through USPS.
Never a problem and the guys always seem to be happy.

It's funny. The one thing I did get shafted on was a TV series DVD set..The Fugitive..From the 1960s. It was just the very last few episodes so it was only $40 or so but it was like the guy vanished. Maybe he died LOL So that's less than 1% over 13 years.

-
Back