May or may not be last boat ride of the year

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Went down the the bustling metropolis of Rose Lake, where there's a no fee, no dock boat ramp right off the highway. Went on the Coeur d Alene River a few miles to a manmade canal which connect to little Killarney lake. Not very big, but nice little lake. I've been there before. There's a small island over opposite from the canal entrance, with a toilet, nice dock, and so I climbed to the summit of the small "mountain" and had lunch at the picnic table on the summit. Supposed to REALLY cool down and some serious rain next couple of days. .75 to over an inch, and temps Wed or Thurs are projected a SEVENTY

IMG_2167s.JPG

IMG_2169s.JPG

IMG_2170s.JPG

That is in nice shape and I paid 80 bucks for it!!! I think it was made by "Westland Marine" or something similar

I highly recommend. Up or down easily and quick, and you can lay it over on either front or rear to get it out of the way. Generally, I lay it on the bow if I'm in the boat and on the stern for towing

Very nice Del, beautiful views in that part of the State.

I love these boating threads, it’s always fun to see you out on the lake with one of those old boats and motors you got running.

Although I like the posts where you’re using the big barrel of water when working on a motor!

Hopefully this is not the last boating thread this year! I really enjoy your posts!

Went down the the bustling metropolis of Rose Lake, where there's a no fee, no dock boat ramp right off the highway. Went on the Coeur d Alene River a few miles to a manmade canal which connect to little Killarney lake. Not very big, but nice little lake. I've been there before. There's a small island over opposite from the canal entrance, with a toilet, nice dock, and so I climbed to the summit of the small "mountain" and had lunch at the picnic table on the summit. Supposed to REALLY cool down and some serious rain next couple of days. .75 to over an inch, and temps Wed or Thurs are projected a SEVENTY

View attachment 1716134836

View attachment 1716134837

View attachment 1716134838
Beautiful view!

-
Back