May we never forget.....

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• WTC.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 214
I'm afraid many already have

Some time ago I heard someone on the TV talking about "the two aircraft". I guess he forgot, already, that there might have been a couple more............

I was in Kuwait coming off night shift and walked into the tent and saw it and asked what movie is this? Then my phone rang it was my wife who was living in NY with the kids and asking me what to do, Never ever forget and also never let your country let its guard down!

I agree with all of the above.

I also hope and prey the leaders of our country learn to do what is best for our country and fight the right fights.

Attachments

• 9-11-01 PICTURE.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 146

Attachments

• BENGHAZI TOO.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 156

Attachments

• 9-11 CROSS.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 150
Thank you RRR, a day I will never forget, prayers threw out the day on the hill for all that has fallen and there families .

In 1998 I was managing a fast food restaurant on I-40 and had an ambulance with PA tags occupied by 5 middle eastern males pull into the drive up. I contacted the local authorities hoping they would FI (field interview) the guys and was as slow as possible getting the food out. The cops were too slow of course. So the next day I contacted the local FBI office with the tag#, description etc... I saw some of those faces later on TV after 911! That is how they would travel across the country returning from the one way flights. I'm sure it didn't seem like much to the authorities then but it pissed me off enough to work in law enforcement for the next 13 years becoming a training officer and teaching at a few academies. It is still so very frustrating to think about!

I am not one for patriotism but lets hope that never happens again. I have been reading about flight 93 and feeling really inapired what heros and everybody else that tried to save lives that day.

I heard that 30% of Americans were not even born when 9/11 happened.
The memory will fade like the Alamo, Maine, Pearl Harbor.

It's our duty to make sure it doesn't get forgotten.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 119
Through the window of my ridgline.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 117
In 1998 I was managing a fast food restaurant on I-40 and had an ambulance with PA tags occupied by 5 middle eastern males pull into the drive up. I contacted the local authorities hoping they would FI (field interview) the guys and was as slow as possible getting the food out. The cops were too slow of course. So the next day I contacted the local FBI office with the tag#, description etc... I saw some of those faces later on TV after 911! That is how they would travel across the country returning from the one way flights. I'm sure it didn't seem like much to the authorities then but it pissed me off enough to work in law enforcement for the next 13 years becoming a training officer and teaching at a few academies. It is still so very frustrating to think about!

Dude I hear you.... so many times in long island

I was in Kuwait coming off night shift and walked into the tent and saw it and asked what movie is this? Then my phone rang it was my wife who was living in NY with the kids and asking me what to do, Never ever forget and also never let your country let its guard down!

So we let more muslims in

All I can say is I spent 25 years protecting your freedom and no body listened when there was a problem! Beat your head against a wall.....Wait it will work out!

Attachments

• DSC00114.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 103
I'll never forget..... made my mind up that very minute to join and fight these sick sobs..... I just wish we could have drug bin Ladens corpse through the streets of Manhattan

-
Back