McQuay-Norris suspension kit from ADEALS

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever buy any McQuay-Norris front suspension kits? They're made
by the same company that makes Spicer parts just not professional grade.
A e-Bay store sells kits a few kits for reasonable prices. $279 is pretty cheap. They're made in USA too. Any comments? toolman Item number: 400034531150

Prefer Moog for ball joints, pitman & idler arms. They have a gusher bearing design. Most rubber bushings and tie rods are the same between the manufacturers other than the strut rod bushings from Moog which are also superior design with the reinforced lower sleeve.

Sometimes it's hard to decide because Moog always cost more.

For a daily driver I would spring for the better parts, but for once in a while or show car, price may come into play. :cheers:

Harris Bushing makes most all suspension parts for the various manufacturers- the difference is in the spec's that are called for. Moog is top notch; my buddy's parts store carries Moog in their 'private label' box, little bit cheaper (not too much). Anything marked "Improved design" or "Problem Solver" are the superior/extra engineered stuff from Moog. Spend the money for the better stuff w/ suspension, brakes, and tires...accident aviodance may just depend on it!

I called Performance Suspension Technologies and asked who makes their components. The tech rep said Moog, TRW and others. Looks like a pretty complete kit and will be tune up the front end of my ol' Dart just fine. I'll report to this post when I get the kit and let you know how it looks. toolman http://www.p-s-t.com/pc-1822-157-dodge-dart-1962-76.aspx

Just got my suspension kit in from PST today. I would say it all looks pretty darn good. It should be just fine for the ol' Dart. I got the original performance super kit. I think the only things it didn't come with is a pitman arm, stabilizer mount bushings (it came with the end link kits), and torsion bar seals. I need to check out those pieces and measure the stabilixer bar and then order what I need. toolman http://www.p-s-t.com/pc-1822-157-dodge-dart-1962-76.aspx

-
Back