Meet my new 74 Duster

-
Well down to 2 very important pieces to go.Hopefully Tuesday it will happened,funny not to excited about it this time tho.

006.JPG

005.JPG

you know - I put mine back in yesterday - and though I'm glad it got done, it wasn't exactly exciting.. kinda felt like work wrapped in a hobby bag.. LOL

Don, that excitement will return when you go to crank the engine for the first time and when you go for your first spin and your realize what a great job YOU did restoring the car. One step at a time!!!!

Was a another great day with Kelly d1970 he is a great help ,check out the tranny cooler lines he did first class,thanks buddy.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

Heh Don...what rear springs did you use...i can't remember?
...and how does it sit now your engine and trans are in?

Hi AL, sits the same did not drop anything, the springs were org height +1 OVER the front is a tad higher than i like.

All right,got the exhaust painted,new clampsssssss and hangers this morning,who says that lawn chairs are just for sitting on.

001.JPG

Ok all most done, d1970 came by today to hang the exhaust,the right side was easy so to speak but the left was fun for him,he had to pull the tail pipes to slide things together,he sure has some tools that i never thought of.Next week we will fire this bad boy up.

003.JPG

004.JPG

002.JPG

Well after 9 months its alive once again,thanks big time to Kelly d1970 he has been a big part of getting me to were i am now.

-
Back