Megasquirt Valiant

-

EARLYHEMIBILL

Reaction score
The Megasquirt is wired and soon I'll start programming it. Shouldn't be long now.

10553542_899721090045158_2918272871399630517_n.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

!!BUDDY!!

F'ing outstanding!!! That's a work of art. Can't wait to hear this beast come alive.

I want a ride!!!! That's just awesome looking....:D

DAMN........that is some IMPRESSIVE work there! Outstanding!!!!

Getting closer. Just primed the motor and am getting ready to check for fuel leaks. Ran an electric external oil pump for 24 hours and turned the crank by hand a few degrees every few minutes to make sure the rocker arm shafts are full. Ain't nothing more fun than starting up one of these old hemis and having rocker arms seize up on the shafts because they are dry. With these valve springs it wouldn't take long. Hope to fire it before Thanksgiving.

That engine is a work of art. Dustin
Thank you. It's been a long haul. Wish I'd gone with a 44 so I could parts and not have to make em. There's a guy here in Tucson with an older Challenger with a 5.7 hemi, twin turbos, a tunnel ram, and dual quads. The turbos draw air through the carbs, the air is directed back under the carbs to the runners, and then port injection does the fuel. it just looks like a tunnel ram with the hood closed. Tricky!

turbo challenger.jpg

-
Back