Melvan SOLD on eBay for $24,701!

-
Try $99,999.99

Oh snap!! I thought it was $199,999?!? I guess I should have bought it then.

I am a huge Nirvana fan but am not going to get into a pissing match with anyone. To each their own. The music being produced in the late 80's and early 90's can best be described as lame. Nirvana changed everything.

If you are not listening to the Foo Fighter's you are missing out on the opportunity to hear some of the best music that's been produced in the last 15 years. They are Grammy award winning musicians who play sold out concerts at the biggest stadiums around the world. I have seen them four times and will go again on the next tour.

It may not be your cup of tea, but you can't deny the talent and the quality of the music.

I love heavy music,,,but it can't be with a guy shouting at the mic all the time like hes choking on something, hence my love for Metallica/Volbeat. Gotta be vocal skillz there.

Guess I better add $0.02 about original post,,,,,,who cares, lol.

I agree, don't forget about early Pantera. Dude could sing in the beginning before he lost his voice.

Another guy that used to be able to sing that no one really knows about is Zakk Wylde. Check out Machine Gun Man unplugged, Hey Jude and Way Beyond Empty on youtube. He sounds awful these days but in the 90's he had an awesome southern rock voice.

-
Back