Melvan SOLD on eBay for $24,701!

-

magnumdart

There is a bad moon on the rise.
Reaction score
Just saw this on another site. Didn't I see this on ebag for double or triple this price?

Did Nirvana drive it? Or just do the artwork on the side? I thought it was the Melvin's tour van.

Yeah, last time it was on ebay it was shill bid up to like $199,999 Next time it sold for $24,000???

I cant stand Nirvana and Im a big 90s rock fan,

I marked the time and the date.

Let's see how long it takes for this comment to start the s*** storm of you daring to voice your opinion on your own likes and dislikes.

Everyone's entitled to their own musical taste. I like nirvana, and most of the 90's grunge scene. It was a nice break from what 80's music had become ^^

Everyone's entitled to their own musical taste. I like nirvana, and most of the 90's grunge scene. It was a nice break from what 80's music had become ^^

Last time someone posted a thread on the Melvan it turned into a multipage discourse of those who like Nirvana attempting to tell us why those of who don't that, basically, we should bow to their opinions and their opinions only and why our personal tastes in music (which, definitely, is, very much a personal preference) isn't as superior as their's.

Most threads like this have one off-hand comment like the one which was posted that someone seems to think they should take offense to and assert themselves - and their opinions - over others.

Not saying you're one of 'em. But it happens more times than not. Just hoping this is one of those that turns out to be "not."

either way thats pretty far from $24000, LOL

Gonna have to agree with you there. I can only handle 2 or 3 of their songs. Foo Fighters proved that Dave Grohl was clearly the most talented member of the band.

Mother Love Bone, CandleBox and A.I.C. were by far my favorites to come out of Seattle

Last time someone posted a thread on the Melvan it turned into a multipage discourse of those who like Nirvana attempting to tell us why those of who don't that, basically, we should bow to their opinions and their opinions only and why our personal tastes in music (which, definitely, is, very much a personal preference) isn't as superior as their's.

Most threads like this have one off-hand comment like the one which was posted that someone seems to think they should take offense to and assert themselves - and their opinions - over others.

Not saying you're one of 'em. But it happens more times than not. Just hoping this is one of those that turns out to be "not."

Oh, I know. Like the Superbird wing thread :3

I was just letting you guys know I wasn't one of them. Just because I like Nirvana, I don't expect others too. Though, you gotta admit they did a lot for music.

I feel like I would get similarly raged against if I let slip that I don't like most Led Zeppelin (oops). But I still respect them as musicians.

Mother Love Bone, CandleBox and A.I.C. were by far my favorites to come out of Seattle

Adam- also check out My Sister's Machine (Nick Pollock, one of the founding members of AIC and a shooting buddy), GrunTruck.

[ame="http://youtu.be/1VQ_3sBZEm0"]302 Found[/ame]

the video is a little wack but the music is good

It was a nice break from what 80's music had become ^^

No doubt...

"Video killed the radio star" was no lie. Sucky song, but no lie...

Nirvana had a few good tunes. The whining gets old though.

i love all the 90s music but that was my "good ole days" lol. kurt cobain drove the melvins around seattle before nirvana was. he also did the so called art work on the the van. def not worth the selling price imo but should have been donated to a rock museum again just my opinion. ROCK ON yeahhh

My band does a ton of 90s songs. 3 of us graduated high school in 96. I hate most of that music back then. I was in to Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer etc then. Now I listn to more 90s Alt rock then 90s metal, But I like 80s metal even better, LOL

either way thats pretty far from $24000, LOL

Agree,,,but I don't like much that came out of the 90s, I'm an 80s teenager.

I marked the time and the date.

Let's see how long it takes for this comment to start the s*** storm of you daring to voice your opinion on your own likes and dislikes.

LMAO!

90s Grunge killed my favourite music,,,not a fan! But cudos to Cobain and Co. to pulling off the success they did.

Gonna have to agree with you there. I can only handle 2 or 3 of their songs. Foo Fighters proved that Dave Grohl was clearly the most talented member of the band.

Dave Grohl is super talented! Foo fighters and anything else he's been involved in after Nirvana has been great!

I'm still stuck in the 80s though, listen to Crue/Metallica/ACDC etc the most. But lately its been newer stuff like Volbeat/5Finger/SIXXam.
I love heavy music,,,but it can't be with a guy shouting at the mic all the time like hes choking on something, hence my love for Metallica/Volbeat. Gotta be vocal skillz there.

Guess I better add $0.02 about original post,,,,,,who cares, lol.

-
Back