Member alert whitepunkonnitro Thank you

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked at the pix. She dont look that bad for 40 plus years. I just traded one just like this with a small dent/scrape on it to a fabo member for a K frame complete drum to drum minus steering box. Then again its not a new part price either. What does somebody expect for $125 especially when its been hanging on the same car since 1970. If he wants it to look new, he needs to buy new. As is its perfect for a scuff and a monochromatic paint job. Then have it stripped and rechromed later.

Ill throw my hat in the ring here for positive feedback. I've had very good luck with tony!

He didn't pay $125..I think it was an even hundred. And there was no shipping involved, I packaged it inside a rear bumper that he also bought from me.

OK, just now this Dingaling just left a second negative feedback on the rear bumper he previously had no problem with.
MODS...JOEY? Do something about this asshole

Well, I'm glad at least some people are happy with him...
dude, enough. we get it, you're not happy with him. Was there wrong doing, that's debatable, but I'm pretty sure going out, searching out 2 year old threads on the guy isn't going to help your situation. It makes you look like a stalker. He's offered a refund publicly more than once now, take him up on it or keep the bumper and let it go.

Because if you dont, and if he wanted to be a true jerk, he could sue you for cyber stalking and slander and in today's messed up court system, he'd win. and to be frank, he'd have a strong case.

I just looked at the pix. She dont look that bad for 40 plus years. I just traded one just like this with a small dent/scrape on it to a fabo member for a K frame complete drum to drum minus steering box. Then again its not a new part price either. What does somebody expect for $125 especially when its been hanging on the same car since 1970. If he wants it to look new, he needs to buy new. As is its perfect for a scuff and a monochromatic paint job. Then have it stripped and rechromed later.
All I said was I was glad other people had good experiences with him, didn't realize you'd all feel the need to post on that. Don't worry I'm done, just wanted to get the word out about what happened. Sorry to bother you all...

OK, just now this Dingaling just left a second negative feedback on the rear bumper he previously had no problem with.
MODS...JOEY? Do something about this asshole
Hey man, I am aloud to post feedback, and what I said was the truth. I wont post one more thing ever involving you. Don't give it another thought. Have a good one.

Nope, keep going, cause I'm not done yet.
I've got screen shots of every single thing you've posted, commented on and "disagreed" with.
Its a lot!
You wanted to make trouble for me? Its coming back tenfold.
I'd get a hold of your lawyer soon.
I may not win, but dude, you're gonna spend some money

All I said was I was glad other people had good experiences with him, didn't realize you'd all feel the need to post on that. Don't worry I'm done, just wanted to get the word out about what happened. Sorry to bother you all...

"Just wanted to get the word out about what happened...You did, everybody heard, believe me.
"Sorry to bother you all"......That you did.....Now Stop.
"Dont worry, I'm done".........Then be Done.
Time to strike it up as a life lesson and move on.

Heres the problem 1970dartcustom, if you came on here when this was going on instead of way after the fact and layed it all out using a fair bit of decorum, (meaning respectfully) and asked the mods to help, maybe something could have been hammered out that would have been accetable to you and Tony.

Not everybody is gonna see eye to eye on every transaction, and in his defense maybe he thought those bumper brackets did go out. We are all human. Mistakes do happen. Coming on here and trashing somebodies reputation for all to see instead of maybe talking to the moderators to help sort it out, and jacking with 40 some odd threads of his isnt good. I can honestly tell you that if you backed me into a corner i'd come out swinging too. Anybody here would. If it was me in Tonys shoes i'd feel like you came in my home and pissed on my floor.

Its so easy to sit behind a computer screen and trash somebody, letting pride and emotions get in the way of common sense, but i bet you wouldent do that in person. I know ALL of us are guilty of that to some degree. Johnnydart and i went round n round one time, but i still regard him as a friend. The trashing other members, its about time we all curb it. Didnt all our mamas teach us some manners.

Heres the problem 1970dartcustom, if you came on here when this was going on instead of way after the fact and layed it all out using a fair bit of decorum, (meaning respectfully) and asked the mods to help, maybe something could have been hammered out that would have been accetable to you and Tony.

Not everybody is gonna see eye to eye on every transaction, and in his defense maybe he thought those bumper brackets did go out. We are all human. Mistakes do happen. Coming on here and trashing somebodies reputation for all to see instead of maybe talking to the moderators to help sort it out, and jacking with 40 some odd threads of his isnt good. I can honestly tell you that if you backed me into a corner i'd come out swinging too. Anybody here would. If it was me in Tonys shoes i'd feel like you came in my home and pissed on my floor.

Its so easy to sit behind a computer screen and trash somebody, letting pride and emotions get in the way of common sense, but i bet you wouldent do that in person. I know ALL of us are guilty of that to some degree. Johnnydart and i went round n round one time, but i still regard him as a friend. The trashing other members, its about time we all curb it. Didnt all our mamas teach us some manners.
I totally agree, I was just pissed off. I didn't however go on "40 of his threads" and do anything, I read through a couple other peoples threads about him and agreed or disagreed with posts (the buttons below a post). I just felt that I needed to stand up for myself is why I posted my angry thread. However, I am no longer pissed, it has run its course, and I realize now that I need to have a bit more self control in the future. I hope you all have a great day.

I totally agree, I was just pissed off. I didn't however go on "40 of his threads" and do anything, I read through a couple other peoples threads about him and agreed or disagreed with posts (the buttons below a post). I just felt that I needed to stand up for myself is why I posted my angry thread. However, I am no longer pissed, it has run its course, and I realize now that I need to have a bit more self control in the future. I hope you all have a great day.
Really? You pulled up a 2 year old POSITIVE thread to side ways attack him and then left negative feedeback, not once but twice, including one from a completely separate transaction that you never once mentioned as being unhappy with anywhere until the 2nd negative feedback for the front bumper. That's double tapping a guy for a mistake on different part. That's a low down, dirty move.

My Grandma told me you catch more bees with honey than you do with vinegar. I understand you felt like you had to stand up for yourself, the better way to go is to put yourself in the other persons shoes and think, how would i feel is somebody did/said this to/about me. If the answer you get it well not good, then you prob shouldent say/do it. Getting the mods involved and not starting a scam artist thread probably would have been a better way to go. Too much water under the bridge to patch things up now unless both of you swallow your pride, and bury the hatchet, and NOT in one anothers heads LOL.

Really? You pulled up a 2 year old POSITIVE thread to side ways attack him and then left negative feedeback, not once but twice, including one from a completely separate transaction that you never once mentioned as being unhappy with anywhere until the 2nd negative feedback for the front bumper. That's double tapping a guy for a mistake on different part. That's a low down, dirty move.
I thought you guys wanted this to stop? Actually, I was unhappy with both, but was more focused on the one cause it was way worse than description, and the other just worse than description. I have the right to put negative feedback as an unhappy customer, and I was being honest the entire time. I am no longer pursuing any negative course of action. I hope you have a great day.

My Grandma told me you catch more bees with honey than you do with vinegar. I understand you felt like you had to stand up for yourself, the better way to go is to put yourself in the other persons shoes and think, how would i feel is somebody did/said this to/about me. If the answer you get it well not good, then you prob shouldent say/do it. Getting the mods involved and not starting a scam artist thread probably would have been a better way to go. Too much water under the bridge to patch things up now unless both of you swallow your pride, and bury the hatchet, and NOT in one anothers heads LOL.
Of course, you are right, sir.

This is a free ad site but still. Its not how well you sell/buy fast but how well you sell/buy.
Have never dealt with Tony but respect his mopar passion, knowledge and fact you never see an add 3% for paypal in his ads.

BTW, the other threads kept getting locked, so I never got around to doing this...here is the bumper in question.
[FOR SALE] - 1970-72 Dart Front Bumper
Blow those pics up, and take a good look at that thing.
He posted pics of it in his thread, but they were super up close, so any imperfections seemed massive.
I ask you guys, is that a rusted, bent and dented bumper? Or is that something you would bolt on a daily driver and hit the road with?
I would run it on a driver for sure Tony

Both the seller and the buyer need to STFU!!!!

Seller should have sent the promised brackets. Handle your business as promised and NONE of this would be occurring. END OF STORY!!! Booo HOOO the guy called you out. You deserved it!

Both of you are raging fucktards with this "tit for tat" bullshit! Go sit in timeout you babies. Screw both of you!

Last edited:

Seller should have sent the promised brackets. Handle your business as promised and NONE of this would be occurring. END OF STORY!!! Booo HOOO the guy called you out. You ******* deserved it!

Both of you are raging fucktards with this "tit for tat" bullshit! Go sit in timeout you babies. Screw both of you!

Ibtl

Damn dukeboy. Oldschooler like myself had to look up ibtl( in before the lock). LOL
This thread and the ones closed just exemplify why i dont sell on FABO much anymore.

Seller should have sent the promised brackets. Handle your business as promised and NONE of this would be occurring. END OF STORY!!! Booo HOOO the guy called you out. You deserved it!

First and last of all, if you have not sold many parts, not for decades like some here, and did deal with adverse transactions and dealt with them respectfully throughout, then STFU.

Damn dukeboy. Oldschooler like myself had to look up ibtl( in before the lock). LOL
This thread and the ones closed just exemplify why i dont sell on FABO much anymore.
To be honest, I didn't know it until I saw it on here yesterday

I've sold PLENTY over a 20 year period. Ask people that have dealt with me, my record doesn't have BS like this in it... Carry on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back