Member Cosgig

-

chryslerfat

Reaction score
Careful guys this member loves Mopars so much he will almost and sometimes does give away needed parts to save Mopars. I would say he is the best seller here with the many deals we have done. :cheers:

I've met him a few times at the gas station off of I-94 to make deals. He's a good guy.

Yep, Geof is a good dude, he sold me some nice parts for my car very reasonably.

Thanks!!!

Way to go Geof! Guys like you are what make FABO just a little bit ...AWESOME! :cheers::blob::prayer::D:burnout::supz::smile:

Geoff ain't nothin'.......Nella is the star of that family, :D:D:D.

Really though, he's one of the best members we have here, imo. :thumleft:

Geof is a giant among men that words alone can not start to say what a great man he is.
A great father, husband and care giver to many here :glasses7: I have met Geof, Nella :angel5: Ion (his son) and his beautiful loving wife that puts up with his MoPar sickness :happy10: He is more then just a great member here, but like I said :book: words alone can not start to say what this man is made of. Thank you for being you Geof :hello2: I agree :thumleft: a great MoPar parts saver as well :cheers:

Geoff ain't nothin'.......Nella is the star of that family, :D:D:D.

Really though, he's one of the best members we have here, imo. :thumleft:
X2 Rick :cheers: Nella has stolen many harts here including mine :glasses7:

Wow, thanks y'all for the kind words, I really appreciate it! It brings me great pleasure to call FABO my family and be able to share the hobby with everyone! So many great people here, and a ton of great cars, and most of all a community who shares and cares, how could I not try to do the same!!

Ill mop up the love sauce here yall, youse get back to dem Mopars, spring is just around the corner...er, I think!!!Geof

-
Back