Member fastback340/John Agugliaro Has Passed Away

-
I was hoping to see some more FABO guestbook entries on his online obituary. I'm sure it would mean a lot to Amy and his family to hear about experiences from his "extended" family here.

Ive been away to long. Just now seeing this. John was a great guy, One of the sites first members. A fellow mopar nut and musician. RIP my friend. :-(

I posted my condolences earlier but somehow missed the link you posted Rob.
The link is still active and im sure Johns family would appreciate the support.
Thanks again Rob.
John was the Moderator I replaced many moons ago.
I first met John at a local MoPar club meeting where he was a member. I also met his wife Amy, a lovely women who Loved John dearly. You couldn't miss it that they where in love with each other.

John was always a good to be around, easy going and easy to talk to. I am going to miss him a lot. Below is a link to the Newspapers notice. It says it all about John. He will be missed by me and many.

John V. Agugliaro's Obituary on Newsday

Ive been away to long. Just now seeing this. John was a great guy, One of the sites first members. A fellow mopar nut and musician. RIP my friend. :-(
Adam, I know you have been busy and have had a few radical curves thrown your way. Your doing what needs to be done. No harm, no foul in missing out on things when your doing what you need to do.

Hope all is well.

-
Back