Member "issue"

-
I'm waiting for page three or four where the buyer mentions how you saw this thread, went through your stash and found a similar unit, brand new in box and send it to him to make him feel better (free of charge of course) and thereby arise as the night in shining armor

but that probably wont happen until page four
Yeah, definitely a page 4 or even 5 kinda thing

Im sure "eventually", I will get my money back, so I aint naming names at this point. I am hopefull that mr seller will make it right.

And I do understand the issues with money orders like I said before, and as a matter of fact, I sold a set of pistons on this site a few weeks ago to a member, and the same issues came up for me, not enough funds at the post office. You know what I did? shipped his package anyway. I eventually got the MO cashed, but I wasnt worried, I knew his name, address, site name ect, and in 30 years I have never got a bad postal money order.

Im sure "eventually", I will get my money back, so I aint naming names at this point. I am hopefull that mr seller will make it right.

Dude. Don't drag this out. The longer this simmers, the less options legally you'll have.

IF you contact the post office before hand and tell them you have a money order for $***.xx, they can have the cash for you the next day... I've done it with larger money orders before....

Last edited:
-
Back