members of FABO/ Many amazing people

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Its been awhile since ive been on. Life,work and just stuff seems to be difficult to cope with at times. I got to say that FABO is full of amazing people.Im wishing everyone all the best as i wont be on much anymore. Please take care and keep building those beautiful Mopars..........Nite Moves AKA Edd

Attachments

• HPIM1714 (640x480).jpg
    37 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0156 (640x480).jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 215
What?!!?!?!?!? You sold your ride?

Well I wish you the best also and I hope that you return sooner than later!

Yep, and you're one of those amazing people Edd....please stop by now and then or heck even more often, regular visits to FABO might help you deal with things.

Don't be a stranger. Stop in once in a while.

Yeah. I got a few empty spaces around here too. Fixin to be more. Good luck Edd.

We'll be thinking of you fondly, and keeping you in our thoughts and prayers while you find your wave!! Look for the good everyday, sometimes its hard to find it, but its there!! Take care Edd, and don't be a stranger!! Geof

Thanks, i hope not to be a stranger. The Dart i still have but needs moved away. Need garage for other stuff...........Im not sure when i will or can get to the Dart. So busy with everything else lately, there are times when i forget i own it:violent1:

The toughest part is ACTUALLY driving it out of the garage then standing back..........then looking at what i have accomplished. Me, dumbass at times, perfect hell no! But with some help here and a few friends when needed..........to me, SHES perfect. Thanks everyone:cheers:

-
Back