MEMBERS WHO RIP YOU OFF

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MOPAROFFICIAL

Oogliboogli
Reaction score
I bought a steering wheel ...so I thought. Come to find 'after I sent the money sunday' a day later the guy PM's me and says he sold it to somebody else. He never pm'd me telling me that after we made the deal on friday. He assumed. So why isn't that guy sending me my $82.60 back yet? I contact the memeber who bought it and let him know the situation...turns out he is 13 and could give a fk. His dad responds 1st with basically "Dont you know my kid is 13, this is his account". No, I dont search age..and I would never think a 13 yr old would be on here buying parts! Then the kid responds saying "that was my dad"...
"I seen an opportunity and took it"..

Yep, you sure did and could care less about the guy who paid for it and was cut out.

Sometimes I really hate this new generation of asswipes and their fk head parents who enable them to be priks to the folks who teach them and have been here done that.
If I can't get someone to understand that I was in line first and paid and they still won't back down...then fk this. I will be very selective of who I buy from and help now.

Last edited:
I don't care if the whole deal went across the span of a week and talking about it and getting a shipping quote. If you say youre into it one day and you'll send the money.. then a day later the guy sells it to someone else and without pm'n you says "I assumed you didnt want it"

Wtf is a pm for?

Call him out! No shame in his game.......says he.
I want my ******* money back including the fee it cost me to send it.
If he doesn't...I will put him display including and the kid who bought it so no one else fks with these folks

Some people just need a beatdown, just a fact.
Dad needs some discipline installed.

To set things straight i wanted him to give you the part. As part of this web site a have found to be vary helpful but u ack like an ***. I have non problem with doing the rite thing.

To set things straight i wanted him to give you the part. As part of this web site a have found to be vary helpful but u ack like an ***. I have non problem with doing the rite thing.
That *** part was you coming in not addressing the situation like a responsible parent/adult and doing the right thing.. you instead said his age as if it were a pass to do it.

So if you were going to do the right thing I wouldn't have heard from your son about how an opportunity came and he took it.

Are you mom or dad? ..i was told dad responded..

Last edited:
That’s why I’m responding now because this **** to me is to much drama that i dont need.

So if it shows up its yours to me its not that serious. But having a good reputation is.

Also know I'm more upset with the seller doing this ....it was just an extra jab when your kid said how he took the opportunity, after I explained what happened... and then you or someone in your family said that he's 13 like it's that's an excuse..

It’s not, I’ve told him to respect the site and he has done a good job and he’s always looks for parts. Yes he saw the wheel liked it and asked if it was still for sale. He knows the what the Wright thing to do is and he does not have a problem doing it. Let’s just move on. He also payed so, we will keep in touch. Jesse

No animosity to the kid.
Kids are kids..it just wasn't the thing I wanted or expected to read as a response...after the initial confusing response.

I'd like to know it's on the way..or have my money back tonite.

I hope you guys can sort this out. And seller needs a lesson in etiquette.

So for sure the seller did the wrong thing by you. What I don't understand is why he is keeping your money? A refund thru PP is easier than a purchase?

Maybe the seller is a guy that takes the cash from the first person to pay him. Not the first to contact him. Kim
Very Reasonable Theory.... but didn't MOPAROFFICIAL already pay? Maybe a communication issue? I wasn't involved.....But, Apparently, several folks not only dropped the ball, but bounced it, right over MO's head, and his wallet

if you want to set thing straight, why nor tell us what happened from your point of view?

So for sure the seller did the wrong thing by you. What I don't understand is why he is keeping your money? A refund thru PP is easier than a purchase?
Some things just ain't right, Right?
Another thread I specifically asked if an intake was a 360 port window, is so I'm a buyer.. now if a person is selling something...you'd like to think they'd know what in sam hell they are selling..especially on a specialty website marketplace like this 'For A Bodies only' ..granted there are boneheads losing their *** on things they dont know squat about all the time...but again we're talkin a specialty marketplace here....well I get a what's your address for shipping n all that...and being a verifier that I am...i look it up and find no.. its not. So someone is ready to sell me the wrong ****, and knowingly...being that I fkn asked if it was 360 port window ..:eek:... it's hard not to take it personal...but too many are trying recoup on their own misfortune and just get paid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back