Members YouTube channel Forum section

-

Reaction score
I think a forum section should be created where members can post links to their videos as they create them for us to view and comment.

Post videos or channels or both? Is posting a video that same as posting a channel! LOL! I guess it is?!?!

My channel in the sig below.

Post videos or channels or both? Is posting a video that same as posting a channel! LOL! I guess it is?!?!

My channel in the sig below.
Kind of how 318willrun does it on here he links to every new video, so a section for you guys that have a channel can post a video link to each to help them get more views, plus keep us updated on what cha doing.

Just a thought

I think a forum section should be created where members can post links to their videos as they create them for us to view and comment.
Ed over on FBBO started a thread in general discussion forum. He lists them out and keeps track of them. You could do that here.

I thought that's what the youtube subscription was for? Don't you get email notices when someone drops a video?

Kind of how 318willrun does it on here he links to every new video, so a section for you guys that have a channel can post a video link to each to help them get more views, plus keep us updated on what cha doing.

Just a thought
Yup, just subscribe, sign up for email notifications if ya want, I prefer just to tune in when I want to watch.

Just a thought
Just to clarify - I only post videos here on FABO if it's relevant to the thread build I'm doing or if it addresses questions I see here posted by others.

Why I suggest this is when I went to Andy's YouTube channel I seen he didn't have many subscribers, so I thought if people had a page to link their video's here we could help our members grow their YouTube channels, since more and more of our members have or starting one. YouTube doesn't push small channels too hard even if you subscribe the only one I ever see is 318willrun's and I wasn't knocking what you were doing you could link every video.

like I said just a thought.

why does this need its own forum? there are several forums that would work just fine for these posts

Figured it would create more sharing of videos, commenting here on them and inspire creating more videos which to share and comment here on. But yes not much stopping people the way it is if they choose to do so, but so far they don't really.

Sigs don't show on My phone, so there's that.
Yep, it's that way everywhere. There's only so much you can put on a screen with a phone app. The software is designed on a full sized computer and works best there. I fly around these sites easily with my laptop and wireless mouse.

why does this need its own forum? there are several forums that would work just fine for these posts
There are Members that sprinkle Their own vids through various threads by others. It would be helpful to have a single spot to find Members' YT Channel links, that isn't buried in a thread 3 pages deep..I still don't know MOPAROFFICIAL's channel, & would have to dig around for awhile to find a posted vid to hook to the channel.
Wouldn't a Sticky be much better, instead of a separate Forum? I'd be for that, just Members describing the content & linking of Their channels, so newbies particularly can find them if a Members posts interest them.

Hete's what they do over at FBBO. Not a separate forum but a thread. I made it a sticky. Ed, the op, hosts it and adds the new ones to the list. FBBO Members with YouTube Channels
That is ok, but when conversations happen like "i like his channel!" and 10 other replies they all get lost in the pages. In my opinion, it would have to be treated like a "for sale" add. Only posts allowed are members here that post their link and a description of what the channel is about. But, not a super big deal as I think most here already know the channels here.

That is ok, but when conversations happen like "i like his channel!" and 10 other replies they all get lost in the pages. In my opinion, it would have to be treated like a "for sale" add. Only posts allowed are members here that post their link and a description of what the channel is about. But, not a super big deal as I think most here already know the channels here.
Another thread for the staff to babyset.

12 pages in 3+ years, doesn' seem too chit-chatty over on FBBO, I'm for it but You Mods gotta weigh the pros & cons I suppose.
We don't need to run it. The op that thinks it's a good idea needs to step up.

Step up? I'm gonna do what try to find everyone that has a youtube channel here make a link for every new video they do? Like I said was just an idea, don't like it don't do it.

Step up? I'm gonna do what try to find everyone that has a youtube channel here make a link for every new video they do? Like I said was just an idea, don't like it don't do it.
No just a list of their channels

So basically a sticky somewhere, I was thinking it would more act like Members Restorations instead of talking about their pic's of builds, be discussing members videos here of whatever their doing instead/additional, on youtube. I thought it would help members channels plus keep some of that youtube internet traffic here by discussing it here.

Don't think it's a good idea that's alright.

Last edited:
12 pages in 3+ years, doesn' seem too chit-chatty over on FBBO, I'm for it but You Mods gotta weigh the pros & cons I suppose.
It's Probably not worth it then, if that's the outcome.

-
Back