Members

-

Demonracer

71 Demon 00 Ram 16 Chrysler 300S 05 Caravan
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
If anyone has looked, we are approaching 50,000 members. I wonder how many we have that are still members that have pass away? Not being morbid, just curious.

If anyone has looked, we are approaching 50,000 members. I wonder how many we have that are still members that have pass away? Not being morbid, just curious.
If they pass and we know about it they go to the Legendary Member thread. Click on "members" tab above to find the thread.

Not that many gone that we know of. The Legendary Member file was started a few years back but I am sure there were more that past away years ago that aren't listed.

Some good folks on that legendary list... :-(

And how many are banned? Or are no longer active? Or are like me...that log on once a month?

I check the Notable Members list every now and them to make sure my name isn't on it! Hell I'm so old I won't even buy green bananas! I may not live long enough to enjoy them.

whatever happened to OLD MAN RICK. He was very informative and had some great old school stories.

I PMD him a few times with no response. I know that his wife was battling health issues. OMR seemed like a great laid back guy. Always enjoyed reading his.posts.
Scampmike was a good read too.
whatever happened to OLD MAN RICK. He was very informative and had some great old school stories.

I PMD him a few times with no response. I know that his wife was battling health issues. OMR seemed like a great laid back guy. Always enjoyed reading his.posts.
Scampmike was a good read too.
OMR and Scampmike? Now there's a pair! I love those guys.. Was fortunate enough to meet both of them. Both great guys.

-
Back