MeMike Car Balance $$$$

-
Wow memike! One year all ready? It's been a pretty sweet year too I'll bet.
Yes it has GTX, car shows and visited 66aCuda two times and many hours of just enjoying taking her to town for breakfast or a beer run.
She has been trouble free and many folks wave at us and give me a thumps up seeing her. And a couple trips to George Rays drag Strip

ebay402%20056.jpg

ebay402%20058.jpg

2222222222%20002.jpg

first%20cruze%20004.jpg

first%20cruze%20078.jpg

Happy Anniversery!She,s looking sweet in her high heels MeMike!!You,ve helped Victoria breathe new life!Congrats for years to come!:love6:

Happy anneversary Memike and Victoria and Treva!
Thank you waggin :happy10:Treva said hello 8)

Happy Anniversery!She,s looking sweet in her high heels MeMike!!You,ve helped Victoria breathe new life!Congrats for years to come!:love6:
Thank you pettybludart.
She will be breathing much better when I get all the up grades dun to her.
waggin took care of my trouble getting it to breath better with a set of custom made exhaust and Leanna and billy has everything ready and shinny for the gas to be delivered =P~

snowmanpoop%2527stoomuch.JPG

Speep%20056.jpg

Speep%20058.jpg

It sure snook up on me Longgone :happy10:
You know how ladies are if you forget there anniversary :toothy10:
If I forgot she would have been setting on four flats tomorrow morning :toothy10:

Can`t forget the anniversary, you`ll never live that down. Lol! The mighty girl looks great with new rallye wheels. Nice touch! :cheers:

Can`t forget the anniversary, you`ll never live that down. Lol! The mighty girl looks great with new rallye wheels. Nice touch! :cheers:
THank you longgone :happy10:
I have been waiting 8 months to be able to put them on.

-
Back