Memike Has An A-body

-
For anyone who would like to see ALL 169 of the pictures (hi-res) you can visit Ray's photobucket.

They are just as they came from the cameras. You can expect more pictures from memike and small block when they get back to their computers.

Ray just got off the phone with Bill, they're just finishing up at steak-n-shake in Rolla, heading on down the road.

Thanks for all your help autolod (what your actual name by the way) and a special thanks to Ray for hanging on to Victoria so Mike could finally get his ride. By the way that car looks like it's in real good condition, an obvious example of the previous owners love of cars. Thanks again you guys.

Terry:blob6::blob6::blob6::blob6::blob6:

Congrats on the Abody Memike. Must feel good to finally have one. My hat off to all that made this happen. Enjoy and hope you have a safe ride home.

im not going to lie ..i got a little misty eyed there ...fantastic MeMike ..so glad the dream came true for you. God Bless

Does the car need anything at all? I'd like to hook him up with something if at all possible.

Way to go Mike!! :cheers: I love that car, it is like mine, gotta love the 1966's!! I am glad I could help out with the purchase!!

Picture 251.jpg

I Give Credit To All Of The Great People On This Site,always Helpful ,it Makes Me Love My Mopar Even More 8)

Way to go Mike!! :cheers: I love that car, it is like mine, gotta love the 1966's!! I am glad I could help out with the purchase!!
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
I'm with you man. I love those 66's. Happy to have another one on board.

Memike you are awesome and you deserve every bit of happiness you get from driving little miss Victoria. I have tons of extra parts from my parted out 66 Valiant 100 if needed. She sure looks to be in great shape.

Everyone that help Mike get his A-body is awesome too. :cheers:

congrats memike...thanks to everyone that helped memike get his A body.. damm this make me feel better than bringing home one for myself.

this is such an unbelivable saga, just glad I was able to help a little ,

GOOD LUCK MEMIKE,,,,,

congrats memike,im sorry i couldnt contribute at this time (daughter graduated today and parties arnt cheap lol)but im very happy for you and very proud of all that was able to make this happen for a very deserving guylike yourself ,good luck with the car but more importanly good luck with your health thanks for a great story everyone it made my week better just reading all the generosity, todd

What a great story. Shows me humanity is not completely down the toilet. Good luck with your 66 Mike. I believe my Valiant shed a tear today. I know I definately did. Thanks for the feel good story of the year guys.

Oldschoolcuda

Congrats memike
and a Great job by everyone involved !
Even if I wasn't able to be a part of this it makes me pround to be a fabo member !:cheers:

I'm Kevin. Added a sig.

Thanks again Kevin.

And Mike what can I say other than Congrats, oh ya almost forget, Mike you're on a first name basis with the big guy upstairs and you know it's been raining here for the past 2 weeks (I think we had 1 day of sun), can you ask the big guy to make it stop. I've already missed 2 car shows and I've grown webbing between my toes.

Terry

That is the nicest thing I've ever seen. This is trully a family. Congrats to MeMike, if anybody deserves this it is trully him.

looks like a very sweet car too,,,,glad alls well that ends well,,,,you have to drive it to Hawaii now!!!!!!

congrats memike.
to all involved awsome job that was one he?? of a thing to do, awesome:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Congrats Mike! Car looks AWESOME!
Good Deal SmallBlock for taking the time dude!
Glad I was able to help in such a small way.

Proud to be a FABO member.

George

Well,

Ive been watching from a fleas reach, all this action. My Thoughts are as follows.

A: Loved seeing my dad (Ken) and my uncle (Mike) go through this.
Tears, Tears, Excitement, Tears, Tears, Beer, Beer, Beer, and more
Tears and beer!:drinkers::thumrigh:

B: To see people work together for a cause that is beyond them.
was awesome as its a rarity these days.

C: and most importantly: To Live and Love is great. But to live,
Love, and be loved is a mans greatest blessing this day and age.
My uncle mike has taught me most i know of classic muscle.
(yes mopar is my breed) among this he has taught me respect
and love for others. I can honestly say that he plays a big roll
in my life and well, i dont know what ide do without em around.

Mike: Oh how it is great to finally see people do something for you when you have done so so much for so many people. I love ya and best believe ima have my hands all over that beaut of a ride! (ill wash it of course) lol

Take care everyone: To Fabo: "speechless""Thank You All"

"LIVE IT, LOVE IT, DRIVE IT...WHAT ELSE IS THERE?"

~ZMAN:thumrigh:

Congrats Mike!! All I Can Think When I See You Behind The Wheel Of That 66 Is That Is Where You Belong. Alot Of Great People Here Must Have Thought The Same Thing. I Have Never Witnessed More Love For A Person That 95% Of Them Have Never Even Seen. It Just Proves How Great A Site This Is (have You Seen Another Site Do This). Everyone Should Be Very Proud Of Themselves For Participating In Such A Wonderful Act Of Kindness. We All Know That You Are A Proud Man Mike, But This Is Just A Gift From Your Freinds.

-
Back