Memike Has An A-body

-
Life has been golden for me

Victoria has 80.000 miles on here now 8-) so I an clearly say that she has
been a doll and has brought many great memories in my life :color:
Just to let everyone know I am still moving forward and to all the new members that never seen or herd of this blessing in my life go to the first page and enjoy.

Attachments

• OLD MEMORIES 066.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 116
:eek:ops: :banghead: I seen I made a mistake the other day and it's to late to edit it.

make that 68.893 miles :toothy9: so make that almost 70.000 mile :glasses7:

memike

vicky looks great. it was fun to read and see the pix of when you bought her. see ya around FABO

matt
Thank you Matt, That was quite a day :glasses7: but I did not buy her fabo members did :toothy9:

Mike, I just saw this for the first time. It's nice to see a good person blessed! I'm also glad you enjoy your Ol'girl the way it was meant to be.

Mike, I just saw this for the first time. It's nice to see a good person blessed! I'm also glad you enjoy your Ol'girl the way it was meant to be.
Thank you very much R4Sedan, Blessed is this man on the hill, taking it one step at a time and enjoying the adventure that will take me forward on my restoration/reformation of this cool Ol'girl that has gave me many memories already :cheers: Again, Thank you for the kind words R4Sedan :glasses7:

Mike, Victoria is looking right at home up on the hill. I'll bet it's a real kick in the *** running here around on the back roads.
You still thinking about repainting her someday? Although she looks good just like she is!

Mike, Victoria is looking right at home up on the hill. I'll bet it's a real kick in the *** running here around on the back roads.
You still thinking about repainting her someday? Although she looks good just like she is!
Absolutely Stan, should be soon now :glasses7: all the running gear is new bearings, Brakes, ex-setra, I just need to wait my turn in my friends shop to get my dual MC, frame connector's and front sway bar on then glue on my new lower 1/4's and put my perfect right fender on :cheers: Then she will be sporting new paint, and yes it will be the correct color she was born with, white top and the correct y4 gold mist (or what ever it's called).. As you can see my friends shop has been busy and he made his dead line and on his way today driving his 26 Hudson
to Nashville Tennessee cat show.
:cheers: Creed (my son as you know) and I helped him get it ready for the trip, It is all in primer now, and in these pictures you see Creed and my friend completing the paint booth :cheers: We pull together on our projects.

The top on his 1926 Hudson was wood now it is a 1986 dodge truck hood he modified I gave him, yes it was my hillbilly mind that cam up with that top :D

Attachments

• OLD MEMORIES 030.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 92
  • OLD MEMORIES 031.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 90
  • OLD MEMORIES 038.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 95
Had to bring this to the top for members .. and me :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

I only read the first and the last page and I think I may be missing part of the story...this was more then just a car sale, no?

Yes ! I went threw the courts in the little hillbilly town and I was in a court room that did not have the American flag in it, my lawyer said to cut my losses and get out of town ( passable Hillbilly Moffia ) LOL, I was worried every time I drove in that town to go to court, spookie for sure @diymirage :eek: It is a long read.. I am trying to find out what issue Victoria was in the mag, I have one saved stored in a big box in the shop..

I came along just after this all went down but I could sense that FABO was a very special place that I wanted to be a part of. This will always be one of the important stories in the history of the site, and there are many other great ones, too.

Very touched by this story with a great out come. I remember reading the fiasco with the 63 but never knew about how Mike got Victoria. Doesn't surprise me with the amount of great members we have on board here. Mopar folk just a special breed :thumbsup:

Geez oh man , you made my eyes water, stop it.....Reminds of the 74 sport on the trailer back from Atlanta , she had my eyes watering a number of times ...These darn things just take ya back to a time, that's all.

-
Back