Memike Has An A-body

-
Always brings a smile to my face. Kathys still drivin the same Charger that hauled your but to Troy, Missouri. Great day of makin memories. We gotta go fishin buddy.
Small Block

Always brings a smile to my face. Kathys still drivin the same Charger that hauled your but to Troy, Missouri. Great day of makin memories. We gotta go fishin buddy.
Small Block
That was my first time ever to ride in a new Charger almost 4 years ago :cheers:
I can still see the grass hopper on the dash :D
Yes!! a fishing we must go, they are waiting on us Bill :blob:

here we are on our way home, Making memories = M&M's :glasses7:

Attachments

• memike34.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 218
Memike, this is the first time I have seen this thread but I read it from start to finish and it is truly the best story I have ever read. It sure shows what a great bunch of people are still in the world and especially on this site. I have been helped by complete strangers besides the multitude of friends and family when I have had tragedies happen in my life. I will remember and be thankful for them the rest of my life as I am sure you will be too. I know from being on this site and observing I can tell you are a very outstanding person and I have never seen anything negative come from you. Sorry I wasn't on here when all this took place but if I can ever help you let me know. Enjoy Victoria for years to come and maybe we will meet up one day,Joe

Some dont know but this is merely the finish of the original post where Mike had his ordeal on the other car that led to getting this one. Pull it to the top Mike if you can find it. These two threads should be a mandatory read for all newbies. This is what FABO should be about. REAL car people.
Small Block

Memike, this is the first time I have seen this thread but I read it from start to finish and it is truly the best story I have ever read. It sure shows what a great bunch of people are still in the world and especially on this site. I have been helped by complete strangers besides the multitude of friends and family when I have had tragedies happen in my life. I will remember and be thankful for them the rest of my life as I am sure you will be too. I know from being on this site and observing I can tell you are a very outstanding person and I have never seen anything negative come from you. Sorry I wasn't on here when all this took place but if I can ever help you let me know. Enjoy Victoria for years to come and maybe we will meet up one day,Joe
Thank you for the kind words Joe :colors:
My family and many friends know that Victoria is a special part of my life and filed a big empty spot in my life :colors: I learned on that day it is much harder to receive then give :happy4:
One day soon we will meet Joe :cheers: and thank you for being here :colors:

Some dont know but this is merely the finish of the original post where Mike had his ordeal on the other car that led to getting this one. Pull it to the top Mike if you can find it. These two threads should be a mandatory read for all newbies. This is what FABO should be about. REAL car people.
Small Block
I will do Bill, I put up a fight with the old guy and the small town he lived in!!! The law won...Bunch of :pirate:.... I about feel out when we went in the court room and never seen an American flag hanging :disgust:.... what was up with that.. I will see if I can find it :coffee2:

First let me post this picture

Attachments

• 081.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 222
  • 088.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 223
Small Block
I can not find the Thread ( when I was fighting the law and the law won) I can't remember what I named that thread Bill...
If anyone can find the long thread I posted as I was going to court to get ownership of the 63 Valiant could they post it up here please.
I know we had allot of members wanting to drive here and jack slap this old thief and go behind the law to get this car for me... It may have been removed being so old when we went to a new server.
6/7/2012 is about to be here and this time I have dun my home work and see it will be my 4th anniversary being wedded and loving Victoria.
I don't know what I would do with out her, she has been flawless and has been taking good care of me :happy1:
Only one time in 4 years to not start :) All I have had to do is put my old ecu on and drive her home.
I hope everyone is proud of the updates and new nest I have here in now, She is a sweet lady and deserves the very best I can give here :)
This is just the beginning of the life of this great car I call Victoria .

Attachments

• Mothers day 2012 022.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 184
Memike she sure looks happy in her new home. You have done a great job of being her caretaker.

Memike she sure looks happy in her new home. You have done a great job of being her caretaker.

Thank you Cliff :), I guess you could say she has been my caretaker :happy1:
soon to be 4 years now:cheers: and almost 20.000 miles of mostly in town driving.

A bump to the top for our new members, soon Victoria FABO and I will have our
5 year anniversary :cheers:

Attachments

• Challenger%2520IN%2520NASCAR%2520Cup%2520race%2520017.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 165
Youmike ak memike lol! I sure love your car. Like the picture of the car sitting in
the woods. She is like at peace there. Such a beautiful clean Plymouth Valiant.
Darryl

wow this is the first time i saw this thread and i heard of this story before....i think Mr. Memike has lost a few pounds since 08 ....the car still looks the same though

wow this is the first time i saw this thread and i heard of this story before....i think Mr. Memike has lost a few pounds since 08 ....the car still looks the same though
:D dr's orders Rani :D keeping myself down to 178 and holding, I must say it's hard to keep it off at my age. As for Victoria, she is sporting Ralley wheels she did not have :glasses7: so I think she gained a few from the 13'' steal wheels to the heavier 14'' Ralleys and the bigger tire's :D
But I did remove the cast iron 1 barrel for an Offenhouser 4 barrel intake
so it could be about the same :D

Here's the two that kicked it all off....To get the right time line read the second link first http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=37879 http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=36756

I'm still looking for the other one but I don't think I subscribed to it. Found this one, maybe it will jog memike's memory http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=28545

Thank you David, I will see what jogs my memory :glasses7:
Buddy just took me for a walk, Dang :violent1: one day I just might let him loose and run these dang strays off... But they look nasty and I am not going to let Buddy catch NASTY!! :D

Youmike ak memike lol! I sure love your car. Like the picture of the car sitting in
the woods. She is like at peace there. Such a beautiful clean Plymouth Valiant.
Darryl
Thank you Darryl, She and I enjoy living on the hill in the woods were we belong :D
Victoria is a good looking ride Mike. One could say she's eletcrifying!:D

she's eletcrifying :D That fit's Stan :D
She has been touched by mother nature, a kiss you could say :D

:D dr's orders Rani :D keeping myself down to 178 and holding, I must say it's hard to keep it off at my age. As for Victoria, she is sporting Ralley wheels she did not have :glasses7: so I think she gained a few from the 13'' steal wheels to the heavier 14'' Ralleys and the bigger tire's :D
But I did remove the cast iron 1 barrel for an Offenhouser 4 barrel intake
so it could be about the same :D

very worthy updates ....you saw i also canned the 13" wheels from my Natasha (68 dart) .......dont get me started on 13 inch wheels LOL :banghead:

Victoria is beautiful then and now ...

i never knew what had happened to your 63 valiant ....i have only heard snipets of the whole story.....it all happened before my time here.

even though the 63 valiant would have been cool and all.....Victoria was made for you.....its that simple :toothy7:

Well, now I know the story of Victoria. Quite the tale and I'm happy to see there was some resolve with the original car.

This might be the missing link. Typed it in from the pic of the magazine article.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=24567

That's the one Gryzynx

Long read and I fought the law and the law won, but karma came back and bit the ol fart back.... I have talked to a couple city and county folks here in my area and they said the best thing to do is stay away from that crazy town and they have had there share of complaint's about there court room not flying the American flag in there little court room. Wow, seeing this thread sure brought back some old memories , I am glad to here I have made everyone proud of the way I have taken care of Victoria, I am doing my best a little at a time and keeping her safe in her new nest and now have Grundy insurance on her, just $8.000.00 coverage for now and Ram Wagon is a great driver as I continue moving forward on him :glasses7:

Attachments

• Bud on 2012 dog day 024.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 137
You've walked the miles and deserve the smiles my friend.

Still think that RAM could use a HEMI . . . . :) Rog

very worthy updates ....you saw i also canned the 13" wheels from my Natasha (68 dart) .......dont get me started on 13 inch wheels LOL :banghead:

Victoria is beautiful then and now ...

i never knew what had happened to your 63 valiant ....i have only heard snipets of the whole story.....it all happened before my time here.

even though the 63 valiant would have been cool and all.....Victoria was made for you.....its that simple :toothy7:

I here ya Rani :D First thing to go was the 13'' wheels and tires, Now I have more gear for the hwy :glasses7: Thank you Rani, Victoria and I have many great times behind us and more to come :glasses7:

You've walked the miles and deserve the smiles my friend.

Still think that RAM could use a HEMI . . . . :) Rog

Thank you Rog :D and I agree on the engine :glasses7: But I have a
76 dodge 440 that came out of a 4X4 waiting for a transplant one day to lower into Ram Wagon :coffee2: But the teen will be staying till I get more dun to Victoria, Ram Wagon has been good to me and my 2 sons :glasses7:
Phone rings!! Hello! Hay dad, can I barrow the ramcharger to go pick up my lawn mower and mulch supplies at lows :D

Mike, Im sorry to say that I have been here for more than 2 years and just reading yours and Victorias biography now. It took the better part of the morning to read it thru and it was worth every minute. The part that got me is seeing the pics of you when you 1st get to see Victoria..what an amazing heart warming story! Kudos to all that were involved in making this memory!
One thing I didnt see is where and who found Victoria?? Did someone in Illinois have it for sale??

Thank you Rog :D and I agree on the engine :glasses7: But I have a
76 dodge 440 that came out of a 4X4 waiting for a transplant one day to lower into Ram Wagon :coffee2: But the teen will be staying till I get more dun to Victoria, Ram Wagon has been good to me and my 2 sons :glasses7:
Phone rings!! Hello! Hay dad, can I barrow the ramcharger to go pick up my lawn mower and mulch supplies at lows :D
Just kidding about the HEMI, but that 440 sounds like a great project. You are right, it has become a "family" wagon and glad you have her to lend out. My Dad had a '88 Ramcharger, 2wd with a 318, wish I had it now! So just enjoy! Rog

Mike, Im sorry to say that I have been here for more than 2 years and just reading yours and Victorias biography now. It took the better part of the morning to read it thru and it was worth every minute. The part that got me is seeing the pics of you when you 1st get to see Victoria..what an amazing heart warming story! Kudos to all that were involved in making this memory!
One thing I didnt see is where and who found Victoria?? Did someone in Illinois have it for sale??
A member here found it, and it was in Troy MO., After meeting the family they joined our site for a while, RaySandy is there user name, I still stay in touch with them, Small Block found Victoria.

Just kidding about the HEMI, but that 440 sounds like a great project. You are right, it has become a "family" wagon and glad you have her to lend out. My Dad had a '88 Ramcharger, 2wd with a 318, wish I had it now! So just enjoy! Rog
Thank you Rog, Today is mine and my wifes 33 wedding anniversary today and she is home for the day :coffee2: She asked if I wanted to go out in the nest/shop and do some organizing and cleaning, wow she is an :angel9:

-
Back