Memike Has An A-body

-
I really came around a little later too but if anyone deserved such a gift it was you, memike. I still look at the engine compartment of that car, the pics you share with us, and see one of the best looking slants I've even seen (insert shout out to Leanna). Still love what ya did with the air box! What's next on the list my friend?

Someday I would like to meet you in person, memike. You seem like an all around good soul, and I'd love to be able to shake your hand and talk to ya for a bit. But I will say one thing, you're slackin on your post count! Could you be any slower getting to 20k? I mean sheesh, memike...

I'm glad to see your still having fun with Victoria. That's what it's all about. That's one cool car Mike!

I didn't come along til after you already had Victoria but you are really doing right by her, she will run forever with well thought-out changes you have made.

I can relate to your feelings of gratitude for the good members on this site, they have added to my quality of life too and helped me get Goldie much farther along than I could by myself.

Wasn't the matriarch on 'THE BIG VALLEY' old TV western series Victoria...Barkley I think? She was tough too. Loved that show.
You know you could be right goldfish :read2: It could have been Big Valley
All I know is Victoria reminded me of my mom RIP Mom.

I really came around a little later too but if anyone deserved such a gift it was you, memike. I still look at the engine compartment of that car, the pics you share with us, and see one of the best looking slants I've even seen (insert shout out to Leanna). Still love what ya did with the air box! What's next on the list my friend?

Someday I would like to meet you in person, memike. You seem like an all around good soul, and I'd love to be able to shake your hand and talk to ya for a bit. But I will say one thing, you're slackin on your post count! Could you be any slower getting to 20k? I mean sheesh, memike...
LMAO :happy10: I finely made it to 20K :-D Thank you on the support on my air box, it seems to be working very good :cheers: One day my friend :happy10: On day I hope :happy10:

I'm glad to see your still having fun with Victoria. That's what it's all about. That's one cool car Mike!
Thank you gts340 :happy10: She sure has been a blast for me, I took here to our local 1/8 mile track and got me a time of 12.07 and I was easy on here when I took off, not to bad for a 170 ci. :-D

Today is my 2 year aniversery :cheers:
I hope I have made everyone proud so far :happy10:
Having Victoria in my life and all my friends here sure has been good for me :happy10:
It's amazing what a car can do to better a persons life like she has mine.

Happy Aniversery FABO

June third 2010 helping Creed Clean My Closet area OUT! 006.jpg

June third 2010 helping Creed Clean My Closet area OUT! 007.jpg

June third 2010 helping Creed Clean My Closet area OUT! 010.jpg

sign.jpg

We did our civic duty and I did what I could for our state and county :happy10: It's was nice to do this together this year :happy10:

TODAY IS 642010 031.jpg

TODAY IS 642010 032.jpg

I have been busy trying to tell the story of my great gift and had to say thank you all around the world that made my days so much nicer to enjoy
I will never in my life time ever for get the blessings I have received
here at For A Bodies Only :happy10::happy10::happy10: Victoria has been with me as a daily driver going on 4 years now :cheers:

Wow Mike, hard to believe it's been four years already!
I sure is brother :happy10:
Remember this addition :happy10: Thank you for your help and time on it :happy10: It worked out perfectly :cheers:

Attachments

• June%20third%202010%20helping%20Creed%20Clean%20My%20Closet%20area%20OUT!%20010.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 193
I'm sorry I came around too late to see this when it happened, but it was really a great Christmas gift to see this unfold for the first time today! Mike, you seem like a really great guy, and it is obvious that Victoria has a good home - You were made for each other! Merry Christmas!

It has been 2 years, hasn't it? Time sure flies by when you're having fun. Congrats buddy, and I hope you enjoy Victoria for many years to come. :)

You ar correct again Sid :cheers: I drove here home June 5th 2008.
:read2::read2: I thought is was over three years till I looked at the thread :toothy10:

I'm sorry I came around too late to see this when it happened, but it was really a great Christmas gift to see this unfold for the first time today! Mike, you seem like a really great guy, and it is obvious that Victoria has a good home - You were made for each other! Merry Christmas!
Thank you 4flats :happy10: She is a gift that keeps on giving that's for sure :happy10:

Well, someone has to remember, for all you guys with Old Timer's Disease. :-\" :toothy10:

I am glad you still have all your marbles still in your marbles sack Sid :happy10::toothy10:

I did not show up here at fabo until 2009 so I was not here to see you get victoria when you did.

however, if I was.....I would have been right on the wagon with the rest of the folks making sure to do my part to help you out!

you were one of the first people to welcome me here Mike. you have always been kind and you have been a great friend.

not to mention you introduced me to ZWR and my wife,little boy and I still rock to the tunes that you gave to me as a gift a couple of years ago to this very day!.(can't wait for the new album!!!).

I really enjoy that with the more people that join fabo and sometimes the more trouble makers that get attracted to fabo....you always maintain a drama free way of life.

and I get a kick out of reading all of your posts because I can almost always expect to see a variety of different smile icons in your messages LOL.

you keep on being you Mike and enjoy victoria to the fullest. You deserve what was gifted to you and I do not think anyone here on fabo would dissagree with that!

rock on brother Mike

I did not show up here at fabo until 2009 so I was not here to see you get victoria when you did.

however, if I was.....I would have been right on the wagon with the rest of the folks making sure to do my part to help you out!

you were one of the first people to welcome me here Mike. you have always been kind and you have been a great friend.

not to mention you introduced me to ZWR and my wife,little boy and I still rock to the tunes that you gave to me as a gift a couple of years ago to this very day!.(can't wait for the new album!!!).

I really enjoy that with the more people that join fabo and sometimes the more trouble makers that get attracted to fabo....you always maintain a drama free way of life.

and I get a kick out of reading all of your posts because I can almost always expect to see a variety of different smile icons in your messages LOL.

you keep on being you Mike and enjoy victoria to the fullest. You deserve what was gifted to you and I do not think anyone here on fabo would dissagree with that!

rock on brother Mike

Thank you DD :happy2:
I just got dun reading all of this thread this morning and it sure warmed my hart and filled my mind with good feelings of joy.
The new ZWR album should be getting here in the middle part of February :thumleft:
I am sooo happy you enjoy there music as much as I and many other members here.
I am moving forward and Victoria is in her nest awaiting her new parts :toothy2:

Attachments

• Picture 113.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 171
  • Picture 086.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 173
Glad to see my donation to the project in that pic. I know you will enjoy it. What a cool story. It's really nice to see somebody actually appreciating somwthing they were given. And there's NO doubt about that with you, Mike. Awesome story.

I didn't come along til after you already had Victoria but you are really doing right by her, she will run forever with well thought-out changes you have made.

I can relate to your feelings of gratitude for the good members on this site, they have added to my quality of life too and helped me get Goldie much farther along than I could by myself.

Wasn't the matriarch on 'THE BIG VALLEY' old TV western series Victoria...Barkley I think? She was tough too. Loved that show.

Look what I finnely found goldfish65, This is why I named my 66 Victoria, she looks and was strong like my mother :happy2:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvkZS6efyiY&feature=related"]YouTube - Victoria, my Old Maid Sister, High Chaparral[/ame]

Glad to see my donation to the project in that pic. I know you will enjoy it. What a cool story. It's really nice to see somebody actually appreciating somwthing they were given. And there's NO doubt about that with you, Mike. Awesome story.

You sure surprised me with the gift of the adapter plate :happy2: I remember the pm you sent me titled "Lets do this" and you said we would split the cost just to get my address and told me marry Christmas :thumleft:
Thank you sooooooo much StrokerScamp, Now I can spin my 4 bl Holley to the right direction :thumleft: Thank you very much, I will make you proud :toothy2:

Well, I will be doin the same with the matchin adapter plate I still have. We will be twins with sideways carburetors......but I think that's where the similalarities will end. I think I'm gonna run a THERMOQUAD.

-
Back