memike you and I have a PROBLEM...

-

greenhornet

Reaction score
Brother you out did yourself!!!!!

This isn't a good guy alert, this is an AWESOME guy and GREAT FRIEND ALERT....

Most of y'all probably don't know, memike has been helping me with moral support and parts wise on my 66-Valiant straight axle gasser project.... Fed-ex shows up at my door this morning with a box from memike.. New 2/0 GAGE Battery cables, a vintage fuel COOL can and if like that wasn't enough, 14 Bud Light coasters.... memike I can't even begin telling you how much this means to me that a brother would be so kind and supportive... Thank you my friend, and tell creed thanks also.....

These Parts are KICK-AZZ!!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

GOOD JOB MeMIke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHHHHOOOOOOOOOO FABO!!!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

memike is a awesome person for sure.

how does the fuel cool can work? and its great that members on here are so supportive of each other

that shows that there is still good people out there:) and memike has always been good to everyone

Mail moves fast :tongue9: 2 1/2 days 8)
Thank you all for the kind word's folk's 8)

Yall knew I could not keep my hand's off that 66 Valiant Sedan gasser :happy10: and what better way then to send some help.
Lord knows I have had my share of help here and this was way to easy for me to do for a new member :happy10:

Ok the 66 gasser got me, and Hornet sure seems like a good guy working with what he has and brought back some ol memories :happy10:
You are very welcome greenhornet, I hope you enjoy any time you get to spend on your build, if it's not enjoyment it's not a hobby brother :happy10:

I believe allot of folks will look at the tittle and jump ya for it :toothy10:=D>

That's very nice of you memike!!!

I've been holding off for awhile on a Paxton supercharger Mike.... just let me know when you can ship it and I'll give you my address.

The question remains?
Who is the greenhornet? Who stands behind that mask defending the common man from all evil ? The answer we may never know, but rest assured the greenhornet is always there to help!!!

I bet he don't need these instuction 8)

But sense I am older I will :drinkers:

FOR SALE FABO 148.jpg

I bet he don't need these instuction 8)

But sense I am older I will :drinkers:

Yeah I tricked em' on that title ;)

You give me motivation and support everyday memike.. I never had a real brother growing up, I was always "in the way" to all my much older uncles, my dad and grand paw always told me I'd never amount to nothin'... But, ya know what?? I did amount to something and I have found some people who care, I also found some brothers that I never knew I had.... I am enjoying every minute I spend on this Valiant!!!!

Thanks Bro, for everything!!! You should be gettin' a little surprize in the mail tomorrow... :)

I am a rookie on this sight and don't know any of you, but this kind of thing that is happening in this thread rejuvenates me. It is, well it's good karma. It's like that movie "Pay it Forward". You do some unselfish gesture for someone, they do the same for someone else, etc., etc. Very kool guys! I am glad that I found this site, despite the other silliness happening to a couple people on this site.

I am a rookie on this sight and don't know any of you, but this kind of thing that is happening in this thread rejuvenates me. It is, well it's good karma. It's like that movie "Pay it Forward". You do some unselfish gesture for someone, they do the same for someone else, etc., etc. Very kool guys! I am glad that I found this site, despite the other silliness happening to a couple people on this site.

You are 100% correct!!!!! I'll take good karma over bad karma anyday.. Some people havent learned what bad karma is yet, what goes around comes around...

Hay Hornet!! Didn't I put a FABO card in there for you? I am sure I did :happy10: so look in that box real good 8)

I lerned about what pay it forward meant here greenhornet :read2: I believe a member had to jump in and explain it to me a couple years ago.
I have been on the receiving end of this thing we call Pay it forward more times then I can count :clock::clock: We have many and I MEAN MANY great folks here and they shine so bright I don't see nothing but good folks here :happy10:

Hay Hornet!! Didn't I put a FABO card in there for you? I am sure I did :happy10: so look in that box real good 8)

I lerned about what pay it forward meant here greenhornet :read2: I believe a member had to jump in and explain it to me a couple years ago.
I have been on the receiving end of this thing we call Pay it forward more times then I can count :clock::clock: We have many and I MEAN MANY great folks here and they shine so bright I don't see nothing but good folks here :happy10:

Yep, I stuck the FABO card in my wallet first thing.... I figured out inner peace about 5 years ago and pay it forward last year, 6 years ago my life was on a down hill slide, I was a bad alky, lost my second wife because of the life I was living.. I wasnt much of a dad either, I took care of my kids but most of my attension was elsewhere.. I hit rock bottom, thats when I decided to change, then I discovered an inner peace... Life has been 100% better ever since, I'll have a few drinks now and then, but I control it, it doesnt control me anymore....

I hit rock bottom, thats when I decided to change, then I discovered an inner peace... Life has been 100% better ever since, I'll have a few drinks now and then, but I control it, it doesnt control me anymore....[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Good for you:cheers:

P.S. Memike you truely are the man

MeMike...... he's like the Uncle Jesse of FABO. He's down to earth, tells it like it is and keeps alot of us grounded. How can you not love this guy?

Wylde1.

-
Back