MeMikejr. is looking for a 1st project...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeMikeJr.

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys and gals....I am looking for a project car to work on ....I want something like Duster....Something I can start building from the ground up.....What do you think...8)

71 twister ,318 ,auto, all the 340 goodies ,minus the 340.

000_0506.JPG

000_0490.JPG

MeMike, You need to load the boy up and bring a trailer. Surely you've told him about the "Field of Dreams". I know i have something that will suit his fancy.
Small Block

He does have a 64 Valiant that runs, Let me find a picture!!

Here ya go!!
And it's a driver that needs some lov'in

64%204dr.jpg

64%204dr%20valiant%20%232.jpg

64%204dr%20valiant%20front%20end.jpg

I like those but, like to get a little closer to the muscle style A-body...duster cuda.. dart

MeMikeJr. any thing can look good and muscular. just search around and check out some of the pics.
I'm just gald you're searching for a MOPAR!!

Here is a pic of a 64 valiant.

64tub val.jpg

Im glad you've joined the few and the proud to be it! Your Pa is the closest thing we have to a celebrity round here!

Mopar is an unforgettable experience. I'll personally gaurantee you'll be hooked. I'd look for a 64-66 2 door post Valiant.Stuff a 360 stroked to 408 in her and HANG ON!

The way it happened for me was a ride in a 10 second pro street 68 Dart. I near crapped myself! Never had run anywhere near that fast in my more or less stock stuff.

I have been hooked but didnt have the room or time to do my own car....It is my time now...Well me and the boys and Pop:cheers:

I've got a '72 Duster. Original 340/4 speed car. No motor or trans project. I live in Arizona. If interested, email me your email address and I will send pictures.

MeMikeJr. any thing can look good and muscular. just search around and check out some of the pics.
I'm just gald you're searching for a MOPAR!!

Here is a pic of a 64 valiant.
YEEEE HAAA
Where did that beauty come from =P~
You know I saved that puppy for my album Keith :cheers:
There is a neck breaker there, a good seat and hang on :cheers:

Man, Memikejr, that $1000.00 limit is going to hamper your efforts some. You can get those early A's for around that though, but Dusters not so much. Too bad you aren't closer to Michigan, me and my brother are sending this Duster to the big WPC swap meet in 2 weeks. Asking $2500.00. This car could be right up your alley!!! Good luck with the search, Geof

100_1549.jpg

Yea, Daredevil, it was an A/C car, but all of the A/C stuff is gone except the interior stuff. Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back