Memike's and Treva's 30th!!!!!!!

-
Congratulations Mike and Treva!!

30 years is a great milestone, me and my wife will be 31 years this june.
There ain't nothing to it is there Keith :toothy10: Congrat's bud :happy10:

Congratulations to two lovebirds!
Tweet tweet tweet were's dat qwazy cat at :toothy10: Thank you Cliff :happy10:

Congrats!!!!
Thank you Chuck :happy10:

Happy anniversary you two! toolman
Thank you Mike, You be safe out there one the road today bus :happy10:

Thank you for a of the Great things and Happiness you folks give my parents. I also want to wish them a Happy 30th.. Hope you get all you want out of your life together. Love you Mikie
Thank you son, You are one of our blessing we have been handed to us and you have made me soooo proud :love7: I herd you aced a couple of your test last week Mike :cheers:

Congratulations Mike and Treva!!!
Thank you :-D It's been quite the morning already :-D

Happy anneversary Ya'll :cheers:
Thank you my Florida friend Wag's :-D

I think they went south for a few days. 30 yrs of wedded bliss. A good pair i might say. Congratulations guys.
Small Block
Thank you brother Bill 8) As you can see it's been quit the morning already :-D

Happy Anniversary Mike and Treva !!!

May you have many more!!!
Thank you blufish :cheers:

Happy Anniversary!!! my wife and I are coming up on 25 this MAy, so we are a bit behind you...
Our 25th just seams like a year ago and I hope you have another great 25 :cheers:

What a lucky man to find someone to put up with him 30 years. Congrats to yawl.
Ain't that the truth :toothy10: You know me all to well Pete :-D

Congradulations and Happy Anniversary to the two of you!30 years!What a great milestone reached.Cheers to many more!:cheers:
Thank you my Canadian friend :cheers: It's been great sharing our lives together bud :happy10:Thank you 8) for the :cheers:

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!:love6:
Thank you bud, it's been a great day to say the least :-D

Congrats Mike and Treva

30 years.....wow

I'm so happy for you guys.
toot.gif
toot.gif
toot.gif

Tony
Thank you Tony :cheers: Treva sure has put up with allot and knows me so well, and she makes life worth living bud :happy10:

Here's to Mike and Treva!! :drinkers: :drinkers:
Wishing y'all the best. Here's to the next 30. :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

Wylde1.
If I did not have a dental appointment I would have a cold one open right Now=P~ Thank you Wylde1 :happy10:

Happy 30th Anniversary to two of my favorite people <<< hugs >>>>

It's a milestone ya'll should be proud of.
I am so proud she has not put me out by now sists!! She has seen me at my best and at my worst :-D
You have been a blessing for us to here in Arkansas Leanna :happy10:
Give Billy a poke for me please :cheers:

Congratulations Treva and Mike.:cheers: 8) uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh....................
There is another great new bud of mine :cheers: Thank you DRENO :-D Maybe we can share a cold one together soon :happy10:

Congratulations Mike and Treva!
Thank you Harry :happy10:

:heart:Happy 30th!!!:heart:
:cheers::cheers: It's been a great day hearing from my fabo friends this morning :cheers: Thank you Oklacarcollecto

Wow 30 years!!! Kudos to you both! Rare these days to see anyone make it past 5. Congrats!!! :D
Thank you Fishy :happy10: When I found Treva I did not what anyone ells to have her and I think I did good , Thank you from the hole family :-D

I'm Keeping these pictures you two. I got a tenth coming up, and if I can do half what's here, my chances of another twenty will be much better :)

Grant
I hope the best is yet to come Grant :cheers: I can't even remember my tenth :toothy10:
Ya better get this one to :happy10: Treva wrote it her self and had it made at her work and it sure got me :compress::love4::crybaby:8-[

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 087.jpg

OK, tears? oh...no tears here, sniff sniff, I was cutting onions.
I will make this quick, I know you will have a lot of work to do aahh,That was a FREAKIN INCREDABLE CARD!
Way cool, way cool!! ( he gave you 2 way cools, awsome)

Bro
Got to go!

Later Yall!
Kenny

That's a beautiful poem your wife wrote! Treva, how many grown men do think you make cry today? Dozens I bet.

Have a great day you two!

Well congratulations and best wishes to both of you on your 30 years of marriage. Good job staying below the radar Mike. :)
:-D Thank you Sid :happy10: I try and stay low out of radar range and keep a GPS on Treva :toothy10: I think she a keeper for sure NO!! I am sure she is a wall hanger =P~ No!! I am glad she has not put me out on my butt so far :toothy10: Thank you my Canadian friend :cheers: I think Treva has a crush on ya :toothy10:

Sounds like a Love Story to me! Congratulations :love7:Mike and Treva:love7:
Thank you bud :happy10: I remember having a set of M/T valve covers on my 70 barracuda and showed her or initials on them :-D

Congrats my neighbor...30yrs......where youall celebrating?
There you are neighbor :cheers: Thank you :happy10:

AWESOME!!! Many happy returns bud...
She should get a metal for putting up with my adventures in life resto :-D Thank you bud, We are having a great morning :happy10: she is off work till Monday =P~

Happy 30th Anniversary, Mike and Treva!!!
Mike, you fixing something extra special to celebrate or are you and your bride going out to party?
Wishing you at least another 30!!!
Thank you ocdart :-D
Your not going to believe this :-D I have a dental appointment today and then it's back home and enjoy a bottle of here first wine we ever shared together :happy10: It's call TJ Swan Stepping Out :-D
Just us and our two four legger's and a good movie, I will sneak in a couple shot's of some 1800 Tequila :-D Thank you bud :happy10:

Happy Anniversary, Mike and Treva! Unfortunately, Sarah and I will be marking an anniversary here that doesn't put us in the mood to celebrate.

I will so a prayer for the continued well being and happiness for a great many years to come, though!
Thank you ramenth, I will keep you and yours in my prayers and hope of things to get better for you my friend :happy10: Thank you for all you have helped me with here and I hope we continue our friend ship Thank you

Happy 30th Anniversary Mike and Treva!:eek:ccasion::hello1:
I will be over to pick up your Barracuda for a night on the town Goldfish =P~ Thank you chief :happy10:

Happy anniversary
There is the member that has put many smiles on my face :cheers: Thank you Bigdummy :cheers:

Boy Treva, Mikey must have been a good boy for you to keep him this long! Of course, now that he has his own "bad boy" room outside, the next thirty will probably be a lot easier on you. :)

Congratulations to you both

Grant
Ain't that the truth :toothy10: It's cold out there now so she is very forgiving :cheers: But that will change come spring :toothy10:
Thank you Grant :happy10:

Woo Hoo Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheers::cheers: Woo Hoo :cheers: Thank you :happy10:

Happy Anniversary Memike, Keep UP the good work!
I will do my best :-D But she is getting older and wiser 65Vart :toothy10: It's been a great 30 years and I hope she don't get tired of this old fart any time soon :-D Thank you bud :happy10:

Mike and Treva, it is with great joy that Nella and I wish you a happy anniversary. You are very special people who are an inspiration to all who know you. Thanks for sharing a little bit of your lives with all your friends here, and here's to another 30+!!! 3 cheers for Mike and Treva!!! cosgig and cudagirl
And again my hart is warmed by you and Nella sosgig :happy10: Hay Nella, Thank you for being a very cool friend here is a big hug from Treva and I to you O:):colors:=D&gt;:wav::blob::toothy4: This place would not be the same with out you and your father :hello2::hello2::hello2:

Congrats! Boy those years just fly by don't they.
I remember getting married in my fathers living room but it's just a blur till know scamp :-D It sure does don't it :happy10: Thank you for all you do to help us along here :cheers:

Thank you :cheers: We enjoyed that old cartoon this morning :toothy10:
I remember watching that show come on at night after Gilligans Island :-D
Treva herd it while she was making me breakfast :cheers:

Good job you guys,enjoy your day!:cheers:
Thank you Sparky :-D we are just getting started =P~

Congrats Mike. Time flies when your having fun. :love7:
We just celebrated our 33rd anniversary, and it seems like it was only just 50 or 60 years ago we got married.](*,) Just kidding, Tim.
33 years :cheers: Outstanding Pine Tree :happy10: It's just a blur to me, Like I said before I can't remember my 5th 10th, or 29 aniversery :toothy10:

Congrats!!!! It says a lot when couples to me can stay together that long. Your lucky if you can survive the first year it seems like. My sister only survived a few months with her first marriage. Hopefully one day I can say that I have been with someone for that long. Right now me and John have been together for 12.5 years. Have a good aniversary and many more to come.
Thank you very much Betty, I have 4 brothers and 1 has been marries 5 times and 1 married 4 times and married the first on twice and on has been married 3 time :toothy10:
Just me and brother ken stayed with or first wife :-D Thank you for your very fine and a carrying word :-D

30 years...congradualtions...we will be at our 8th anniversary on the 15th, funny how time marches on much more quickly as you get older.....
heheheheh!!! Ain't that the truth :toothy10:
You have this marriage thing down now inkjunkie :happy10: Thank you bud

A very special moment indeed! :cheers: I will be there Joe. 8)

Congrats Mike and Treva.
Thank you Noel, You sure have made many great day's for me here :happy10:
I hope you are having a good day my friend :cheers: Treva bought me a work table for my models :cheers:

Well I don't know about everyone else but I'm gonna raise one to Treva and Mike on this special day.Thought I better get back in this thread after that sad post I made earlier,but I just didn't know what to say. Here's to ya kids!:cheers:

1234 002f.jpg

1234 002f.jpg

Happy 30th Anniversary & Congrats Mike & Treva. Isn't true LOVE amazing :love7: :cheers:

Treva did an outstanding job......I might need a lesson or 2 LOL :toothy10:

OK, tears? oh...no tears here, sniff sniff, I was cutting onions.
I will make this quick, I know you will have a lot of work to do aahh,That was a FREAKIN INCREDABLE CARD!
Way cool, way cool!! ( he gave you 2 way cools, awsome)

Bro
Got to go!

Later Yall!
Kenny
TWO WAY "COOLS" thank you bro :happy10:

That's a beautiful poem your wife wrote! Treva, how many grown men do think you make cry today? Dozens I bet.

Have a great day you two!
We did and stayed up till 3 am =P~
Thank you goldfish, She is a dandy :love7:

Man she goes all out for you! Its great to be loved isnt it! Congrats!
It sure is 4mula :colors: and it feels good to know I am here man unconditional 8)

Just looking at the still frame picture makes me wanna be there! LOL
That was a great day 4mulaSvaliant :happy10: I made that Video for ramcharger last summer, He and all the folks here are may family and I was having one of those day's and ramcharger as always made my day :happy10:

That was beautiful Treva. Beautiful.

Grant
I think she is on know OneOfMany :cheers: Thank you bud :happy10:

Well I don't know about everyone else but I'm gonna raise one to Treva and Mike on this special day.Thought I better get back in this thread after that sad post I made earlier,but I just didn't know what to say. Here's to ya kids!:cheers:

View attachment 128217
Thank you DRENO :cheers: We did not go anywhere 8) We stayed home and I watched a movie I have been wanting to see :happy10: I have pictures to share for everyone here of our night :tongue9:

Happy 30th Anniversary & Congrats Mike & Treva. Isn't true LOVE amazing :love7: :cheers: It sure is sister C :happy10: Thank you 6pk C we had a great night here on the hill all alone :love7:

Treva did an outstanding job......I might need a lesson or 2 LOL :toothy10:
It sure is sister C :happy10: Thank you 6pk C we had a great night here on the hill all alone :love7: I bet you don't need no lessons 8)

HOPE YOU HAVE MANY MORE....PEGGY AND TIM IN TEXAS!
Hello Tim and Peggy :cheers: it's so good to have a wife like I do that put's up with all my high's and low's :love7:

Good Morning everyone and thank you all so much for your good wishes. You all are the best!! My husband miss understood that I wrote the poem, I wish I could take the credit but I can't. I did go to great lengths to find the perfect one if that counts. We had a great day and evening and I did get him a little drunk and took advantage of him. Sorry hon, hope you don't have to bad of a hang over. We may be on the other side of the hill but we still know how to party.

Thanks again everyone. Treva

It looks like you both had a wonderful time so far........... Don't drop the ball now Mikey. :snakeman: :sign10: :toothy10:
We had a great night Sid Here is some picture's from last night =P~ From start to finish :happy10:
I watched her fall to sleep at about 3 am :love7:
We watched This movie for the first time and you can see the change in the candles =P~

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 099.jpg

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 089.jpg

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 090.jpg

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 096.jpg

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 097.jpg

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 098.jpg

Good Morning everyone and thank you all so much for your good wishes. You all are the best!! My husband miss understood that I wrote the poem, I wish I could take the credit but I can't. I did go to great lengths to find the perfect one if that counts. We had a great day and evening and I did get him a little drunk and took advantage of him. Sorry hon, hope you don't have to bad of a hang over. We may be on the other side of the hill but we still know how to party.

Thanks again everyone. Treva

That's the way to do it Treva. :cheers: The poem was beautiful, and even if you didn't write it, it's the thought that counts. I'm glad you both enjoyed your 30th, and I have to say, that Mike is a damned lucky man to have a great mate like you. :)

Here are the pictures from after Buddy and Treva fell asleep

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 102.jpg

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 108.jpg

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 104.jpg

I may be a bit late for this. HAPPY BELATED 30th ANNIVERSARY MeMike and Treva AND many more to come!!!!!

John

I missed it too, but better late than never...

Happy Anniversary Mike and Treva !!! Congratulations on 30 years, that's quite a milestone.

I may be a bit late for this. HAPPY BELATED 30th ANNIVERSARY MeMike and Treva AND many more to come!!!!!

John
Thank you J :happy10: It's always cool to be fashionably late
I took her to O-Charlies for her favorite dish and drink "grilled and peel'em and eat'em shrip and a Strawberry Daiquiri :love7:, Me, I had Salmon on hickey with a shot of Tequila and a couple frosted mugs around 3 pm 8)
Know it's time to get started on the next 30 :love7:

I missed it too, but better late than never...

Happy Anniversary Mike and Treva !!! Congratulations on 30 years, that's quite a milestone.
Thank you Big RichieO :happy10:
It's hard to believe she has put up with my crazy life 8)
But I do my best to make life good for her and I :love7:

-
Back