Memphis trying to kill a Hummingbird

-
There is one word to describe that crew, circus. I don’t fallow the soap operas but every single time this guys name comes up it’s related to a wreck. Someone in their group is going to be meeting their maker.

Wasn't using her head, and ended up on top of it. Race was over as soon as she got off the line.

They flat out don't respect those cars. They can say what they want in the intro's and what not but their actions and behaviors around you just show they don't respect what they can do.

But its their money and their business, plus I'm sure a wrecked car video gets more "hits" than a clean pass.

I’m surprised they haven’t killed one of the girls yet. If they keep on wrecking their stuff he’ll be JJ IN DA POORHOUSE!

Everybody likes more power until you can't get it to the ground and then you look like a frickin' Mustang. Up into the rhubarb! :rofl:

Everybody likes more power until you can't get it to the ground and then you look like a frickin' Mustang. Up into the rhubarb! :rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

633a371cf704?rik=z9uI9RqmzSzBHw&riu=http%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fBaxWlnBZUp5NS%2fgiphy.gif

:D

I respect that he can build a fast car. Other than that, no respect at all.
Anybody that really races any of his crew for money, under his rules with him starting, is a complete imbecile..... or is just willing to give away money to get on tv.

Wasn't using her head, and ended up on top of it. Race was over as soon as she got off the line.

I like watching fast cars, small tire and no prep stuff. But, I’ve never understood why folks think they have to get back in the throttle after the car has got loose. The race is over, you’ve lost, why take a chance on destroying your car?

I used to think it was testosterone, apparently I was wrong.

Where's Dough Boy been?
I remember he made a comeback after wrecking, did he have second thoughts.

-
Back