Merry Christmas FABO

-

69conv

error 401
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks, we are each other Christmas present. I know my car wouldn't run as well as it does without the help and advice of members here, and all the parts I've been able to find (and help others find) wouldn't be possible without y'all. I could make a list but it would take too long to check it twice. Merry Christmas to all.

So RRR helped with my cam selection, PLY30 (anybody remember him) sent me a gas tank filler neck, just received kick panels for the Cuda, GT trim for my Dart, I gave some 340 exhaust manifolds to a fellow member, sold some sport wheels and tires, too much to list. I remember trying to find parts by calling yards across the country before I joined, and trying to find some legit engine advice when all they knew was brand X.

I agree and Merry Christmas to all. I say thank you to the many people on here that offer advice, encouragement, parts, and humor!! Be safe!

I hadn't thought about it that way, but having this site has been a great gift in my life in many ways. Merry Christmas to all FABO members!

I try to help others on here when I see the chance, but have received so much more! Many parts I have acquired from other members have gone into the Duster. And, SO much advice/information! Not sure it ever would have gotten back on the road without help from the members here.
Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and please remember the REAL reason for the season

So I got a back window from Cosgig, Geoff and his family have a spirit as big as all outdoors, so and I did a Super Secret Santa for helpful member. (ps she still doesn't know) May the Blessings of the season snow down on us all.

-
Back