Merry Christmas FABO

-

gdrill

I AM
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
As the eve of Christmas is upon us, I would like to wish all here a Merry Christmas.

Starting with @Joeychgo , who makes this immense family we have possible. This is likely the best forum going on the internet. There is an unlimited variety of information, knowledge and sharing of such. Thank you Joey for making this possible.

Next, to my fellow Mods, thank you for the effort and time you put in here. Many don't realize the countless hours spent here, (not just enjoying reading informational threads either!)
Keep on keepin' on!

Then to the rest of the great FABO members, all of you. Without you the site would not be what it is. Your questions and answers and just general chatting make this a site that is unmatched. There are others, but FABO is top notch!

Merry Christmas everybody! I hope you are all with loved ones......I am. :)

5A74A386-A682-4D9C-9BCE-728C5DDF5F08.jpeg

Bah Humbug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................................Just kidding, ditto on everything above!!

Merry Christmas to my Fabo family!! Thanks to all the mods they do a fantastic job to keep this place clean and running smoothly without all the trolls and crap talkers! Welp except the crap talkers we like! You know who you are :poke::lol:
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

Merry Christmas all, thanks for putting up with me for another year.
Heres a pic I got today of our 98 year old gramma. Shes in a retirement home and been on lockdown for the better part of a year.
My aunt went to school so she can legally go in to see her once a week. Awesome!
Merry Christmas

20201210_115054.jpg

Thanks George, it sure does, Mom and stepdad had an electrician in approx 1 month ago doing some work. He showed symptoms of Covid on Dec 10th. I found out he passed away yesterday.
I told gramma I wanna come live with her lol.
All the best to everyone
Damn Steve, that really hits home buddy.

Merry Christmas Everyone. Thanks for all the help and advice throughout the year. It would be really tough working on my project without this forum. A white Christmas here as well.......Pretty much what you'd expect from Northern Ontario!

Stay Happy and Safe.

IMG_4419.JPG

To all the years I have enjoyed being here, learning and laughing i thank you all.
Merry Christmas everyone, love and hope to you all

FB_IMG_1608868006592.jpg

Are those elves (people) in the background singing or are they gaping mouth appalled that Santa is trashing the Christmas tree??? :rofl:LOL:rofl:
I think the trashing of a Christmas tree :lol:

-
Back