Met another FABO Member Today....

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Sold an A-body center console and shifter to a guy on FB marketplace and he drove up today to get it. After a little chatting he asked me if I ever heard of FABO....turns out we are both members and he’s been here a long time too.

@cdsilks has a real nice 1975 Duster....had fun talking cars and meeting you Corey and hope to see you at the FABO meet-n-greet at the Mopar show in June!

I even had him sign my FABO banner :D

Sold an A-body center console and shifter to a guy on FB marketplace and he drove up today to get it. After a little chatting he asked me if I ever heard of FABO....turns out we are both members and he’s been here a long time too.

@cdsilks has a real nice 1975 Duster....had fun talking cars and meeting you Corey and hope to see you at the FABO meet-n-greet at the Mopar show in June!

I even had him sign my FABO banner :D
Yes it was great meeting and chatting with you as well. Appreciate the good communication with the sale also. Look forward to seeing you and hopefully other members at Mopars in the park. You have quite a collection of mopars going on

So, it’s winter, it’s a long ways from Naples to get parts, welcome and looking forward to meeting you at the Mopar show in June

Yes it was great meeting and chatting with you as well. Appreciate the good communication with the sale also. Look forward to seeing you and hopefully other members at Mopars in the park. You have quite a collection of mopars going on
If all goes well I'll be there, always have a good time there hanging out with friends.

-
Back